Chapter 1 pour it up-Rhianna

"I'm done!" I yell too Vincent, the stage manager, as I glue my left eyelash on. He always is rushing me. He acts like these horny ass men can't wait one second.

"Ginger you're on now!" He yells back, as I get out of my chair and roll my eyes.

I walk past him as he puts his hand on my back guiding me through the skinny hallway towards the stage. As I got closer to the stage the music got louder. The music changed right as I took my first step on that stage.

"Let's have fun tonight" I whispered to myself. The room was dark, only lit up with red LEDs.

I started strong and just jumped right into tonight. I grabbed the pole with one hand and started moving around it. After making my way around it a couple times, I grabbed it with my other arm and put my leg high up on the pole. I wrapped my leg around the pole I pulled myself up, now I was off the ground. I swing on it several times until I unravel my legs and flung them out to the side, so that now I was only using my hands to stay on.

This was exhilarating.

I shook my ass and brought my legs back to the pole so that I could go upside down. I laced my legs around the pole and let my hands go, moving them up to my hair that was tied into a pony tale. I climbed the pole again with my hands and legs until I was almost at the ceiling.

Time for the big trick I thought. Vada if you fucking screw this up I swear. I threw my hands off the pole again and laid out as stiff as a bored, with my face staring at the glimmering black ground.

I'm going to be so pissed if I mess this up. I loosen my grip with my legs so that I fly down the pole and stop just about 6 inches away from the stage.

Fuck that hurt like a bitch.

It's been a while since I last did that trick. I heard the crowd of men roar with cheers and looked up to see them throwing money on stage. Damn my legs are going to be raw by the end of this.

I got off the pole and went on my hands and knees on the ground. I twerked to the beat of the song. I stood up again laying my back against the pole, grabbing it above my head with my left hand. With my right hand I used it to draw a line from my face to the ground across my center.

Okay I have to admit it is fun feeling this sexy and have men practically drooling over you.

I walked away from the pole to the edge of the stage, easily 15 men at my feet cheering and wasting away their money. I danced to the rest of the song basically just feeling myself until the song ended. I grabbed all my crumbled money and left the stage sticking it in my glittery black bra. The pile was pretty thick, maybe 50 dollars in singles.

Not to bad to start out with tonight

I walked back down the hallway passing the next girl that Vincent was shoving into the spotlight. I walked straight into the dressing room that's shared with all the other girls. A few of them were working the floor, some in the back, and two of them were in here smoking weed. You weren't allowed to smoke back here but nobody really cared. I sat myself in my chair and yanked off these god awful heels.

They had a clear platform with black straps. I put them under the table and walked over to the girls that were smoking and sat on the floor with them.

"Hey," The one said with a smile. Her name was Lindsey and she has long wavy black hair, and is dressed in baby pink knee high platform boots and baby pink halter top, with black bottoms. Her whole outfit was made of latex, which really made her tanned skin pop.

The other girl's name was Candy, no that is not her stripper name her parents gave her it. Candy has a short black bob with blonde streaks, and had her make up done with huge wings and a smokey red eyeshadow. She wore these deep red shorts and matching top. Not gonna lie she was kind of hot.