Chapter 2 -Put your records on by Corrine Bailey Rae

"Vada, hmm what an unusual name" Louis mumbled to himself.

We sat there both in awkward silence. I stared at my legs tracing the huge bruise I had on my knee, not daring to look up.

It wasn't from anything bad I swear, I'm just clumsy as fuck.

One of my most favorite things to do is to dance in my underwear, and well when you have a few drinks by yourself and are jumping around playing an air guitar to Live Wire by Mötley Crüe, you might find yourself stage driving onto your carpet from the top of the couch. And then you might bang your knee on your coffee table while you face plant on the ground.

But for the sake of my minuscule ego let's just say I walked into the door.

I was interrupted by my thoughts by Louis, "Ok I'm bored."

"And what would you like me to do about that, you're highness?" I ask sarcastically.

"I don't know but I'm done texting people so can we do something?"

"Like..." I asked trying to make him give me an idea of what he wanted. Does he want a lap dance now or something? He had his chance for me to give it willingly. If he wants one now he's gonna have to ask nicely.

He looks around the room, I think looking for something to do, jokes on him there is nothing to do.

"Ok how about a game?" Louis finally speaks up.

"A game? What type of game"

"Well I haven't thought that far ahead yet" He pulls his phone from his pocket, "Hey siri?" Is he really asking Siri what game to play? Eh to be honest I'm not sure what to play either.

"Hi Lew-is how can I help you today?"

"It's Louis ya fookin idiot" he mumbles under his breath with an annoyed tone

"Siri, what are fun non sexual games to play with a stripper?"

"Bitch I'm not a stripper" I spit out quickly at Louis.

I know, I know what you're thinking, yes technically I am a stripper right now but that's not my job, I just do it whenever Vincent is low on girls or when I need extra money.. At most once a month, but that's it.

"Shh I'm trying to hear her" he says, covering the phone.

"Ok here are some non sexual games to play with a stripper." siri responded.

"I'm not a stripper!" I say crossing my arms.

"And I'm not in a strip club." he say sarcastically then gives me a smirk, I roll my eyes in response

He scrolls on his phone, clicks on a couple things, then scrolls again. He hums to himself while he continues to search.

"Got it, how about this, we each take turns asking questions and if we don't answer them then we have to give each other a dollar?"

"A dollar that's it?" I ask

"Trust me luv it will add up fast, I don't lose. And by the looks of how crowded this place is you should have plenty of ones." What a cocky bastard

"Well I don't lose either." I bite back, squinting my eyes and tilting my head, choosing to ignore the last part of his comment.

"I'll start because I came up with the idea. Now this is gonna go quick, ready?" He gives me a moment as I nod. "Question one, what's your middle name?"

"Claire" I say as quick as I can and fire back, "How old are you?"

"26, you have any siblings?" He answered then asked rapidly.