Chapter 3

Hanako-kun (POV)

'Arggg this is killing me!' Ever since I slipped the envelope into Yashiro's locker I've been dying to know what she thought about it.

 'Did she think it was too cheesy? Does she know I was the one who wrote it? Has she even read it yet?' These questions filled my head as I paced back in forth in my bathroom.

"I can't do it!" I yelled out loud

"I can't wait all day until school ends for her to come tell me, I have to know now!" I said impatiently

'I know! I'll just check up on her while she's in class and see if she says anything about it. If she doesn't she either hasn't read it or thinks it doesn't matter enough to talk about.' I thought

'But wait if I'm going to do that I need to stop acting like I have a huge crush on her or it will be obvious that I'm the one who wrote the letter. I'll just have to act like how I normally do around her.'

I had come to a decision to visit her, so I quickly left to find Yashiro.

                                                                                   Narrator (POV)

As he left, there sat three very confused mokke who had witnessed the whole thing.

" Did you understand any of that?" The first mokke asked

"Nope. I think he's lost it." Said the second mokke

"Welp I'm hungry, I'm going to find candy." commented the third

"Candy!" Yelled the second as all three left to go find candy.

                                                                                          Yashiro (POV)

I was in the middle of science class admiring the love letter I got when Hanako-kun appeared out of nowhere.

"There you are. You know I've been looking for you." Hanako-kun said

"Why have you been looking for me?" I whispered

"Because I'm bored and I wanted to see you." He replied 

"Ohhh what's that?" He asked pointing to the envelope I was holding in my hand.

"Well believe it or not I got a love letter today from a secret admirer." I said proudly

"Oh really? Well can I see it?"

"No, because i know you'll tease me about it."

"Pleeeeease?" Hanako-kun begged while making a sad puppy dog face.

"No."

"Fine I'll just take it." He said as he yanked the letter out of my hands.

"Hanako-kun give it back." I said while trying to get the letter from him. He kept floating around in places I couldn't reach while he read the letter.

"Yashiro, is there something wrong?" asked my teacher

He must of saw me wailing around my arms and thought something was wrong. I guess the whole class did because everyone was staring at me weirdly.

"I'm fine, there was just a bug." I said sheepishly

"Oh ok....."

Everyone returned to what they were doing before I completely made a fool out of myself. I looked up at Hanako-kun who was laughing. 

"A bug huh?" he said through laughs

"Well your as pesky as one." i commented

Hanako-kun stopped laughing and looked at me with a hurt face.

"Ouch well I'm going to pretend that comment didn't hurt."

"Sorry, it's just sometimes you can be a little bothersome. Anyway can you give me back my letter now?" Hanako-kun handed my letter back to me.

"You know that letter is pretty cheesy." Hanako-kun said while looking down

"No it's not, it is sweet and I love every part of it!" I whisper yelled

Hanako-kun looked up at me in awe.

"R-really, you think so?"

"Yeah of course, I just wish I knew who it was from."

"Well do you have any ideas as to who it could be from?" Hanako-kun asked

" Not really. But if it could be from anyone I'd want it to be from Minamoto sempai."

" What if it wasn't from him but from me instead?" Hanako-kun asked with a serious face.  For a second I thought he really meant it but then I realized he's just joking around like he always does.

"Hanako-kun stop joking around, I almost took you seriously for a second."

"Yeah..... sorry about that I guess." He said with what seemed like a hint a disappointment in his voice.

" Anyway the letter makes me really happy so I hope whoever wrote this for me would write more, I mean deep down I know it's not Minamoto sempai so whoever it is I want to get to know them more so I can learn to love them because based on the letter it seems like they are sweet, and they already know a lot of things about me."

Hanako-kun smiled at that and replied " Well I'm sure they will write you more love letters, who knows maybe they will write you a love letter every single day."

"Well I'm off I have stuff to do and it seems I have bugged you enough for today. Also you're excused from cleaning the bathroom today." Hanako-kun said as he floated away.

'Huh...' I thought 'He seems to be back to normal now. But why do I feel like he's hiding something from me....'

                                                                              Hanako-kun(POV)

As I'm on my way to my bathroom I can't help but think about the fact she said my letter made her happy. I mean yes she didn't believe me when I told her I wrote the letter but that doesn't matter because she said that she would love to get to know more about me and eventually learn to love me. Well she didn't say me but you get my point. I felt like nothing could ruin this mood.

"Amaneeeeeee!"

I turned around to see Tsukasa running towards me with his arms wide open. I pull out my knife real fast incase things turn violent.

"Amane, I missed you we barley ever talk or see each other and-"

"What do you want? I'm not in the mood for this." I said curtly  

"Fine I'll cut to the chase, I heard you have a thing for Yashiro." He said while grinning 

"So?" I asked

"So, I thought I'd help my big brother out. You already know humans and apparitions can't date but what if I told you I found a loophole, a way to make you human again."

Hi it's me, I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I have a lot more coming.

Make sure you stay hydrated, eat, and get plenty of sleep.