Chapter 12

Nene-chan (POV)

Amane-kun was released from the hospital the next day, and was told to take it easy so he wouldn't overwork himself. After arriving at school, Kou-kun and I headed straight to the broadcasting room in hopes of finding Tsukasa. Once we got there we opened the door to find the room empty.

"Dang it, I was hoping he'd be here." Kou-kun said as he walked into the room.

"You were hoping, who would be here?" A creepy voice coming from above asked. Kou-kun and I looked up to see Tsukasa floating above us, smiling.

"There you are!" Kou-kun shouted at the apperation.

"Oh, you both were looking for me? Well it must be my lucky day then." He said slowly returning to the ground.

"What did you do to Hanako-kun?"

"Straight to the point I see."

"Answer me!"

"All I did was grant him a wish."

"A wish?" I asked.

"Yes, he wished to be human so he could be with you." He said, pointing at me. 'Wait what?'

"Now of course his wish had to come with a price, so I made him a deal. If he made you fall in love with him in 10 days, nothing  bad would come to him, but if he didn't he'd lose something very important to him." Tsukasa explained.

"Wait, but does that mean....?"

"Yes, I took away his memories of you because they were the second most important thing to him."

"Second?"

"Well didn't you know? You are the most important thing to him. He sacrificed everything to be human with you, to have a chance no matter how small, to be with you." He grinned. 'I'm the most important thing to him? Wait if he gave up everything to be with me because he liked me, then does that mean this whole time he's had a crush on me and I didn't know it?!'

"Give him back his memories of her now!" Kou-kun demaned.

"But where would be the fun in that?" Tsukasa asked. Then it dawned on me. 'He had ten days to make me fall in love with him but I took my time. I'm the reason he doesn't remember me. It's all my fault. I had plenty of chances to return his feelings, when me and him went on that double date with Aoi and Akane-kun, when we went stargazing together, when he calmed me down after I came into his room scared, when he kissed my forehead, when we held hands, when he confessed to me during the fight, and when he came knocking at my door asking to be friends again. I took it all for granted, every second of it.' I felt my eyes began to water as memories of him flashed through my mind.

"Please, I'll do anything!" I begged, falling down on my knees.

"Anything you say?"

"It's all my fault, I'll take whatever punishment just as long as remembers me."

"Would you die for him?"

"D-die?"

"Sempai, no!" Kou-kun yelled, running towards Tuskasa, who just shoved him out of the way.

"I'm kidding of course, I wouldn't do that. Amane would hate me forever if I did." He stood there for a moment, not saying a word, but then his eyes got big and he smiled. "I think I have just the thing in mind!" He then walked towards me.

"Don't touch her!" Kou-kun yelled as he got back up and ran towards Tsukasa.

"Too late!" Tsukasa said as he shoved me to the ground and pressed my forehead with a single finger. My heart felt like it was on fire, and my head started to grow fuzzy to the point I couldn't even hear my own thoughts. It then suddenly stopped when Tsukasa snapped his fingers.