Chapter 14

Tsukasa (POV)

"Sakura, we might have a problem..." I started to say after I witnessed what had just happened between Yashiro and Amane. Sakura slammed her book she was reading and looked up at me.

"What is it now?" She asked sounding agitated. 

"So, Amane apparently doesn't remember the last four days, but the good news is he remembers everything from before that point." I explained, showing her the crystal ball.

"I told you not to mess with other people's lives and what did you do?" She asked rubbing her forehead with her hand. I looked down sheepishly.

"I messed with other people's lives."

"Exactly, and look what happened because you did."

"Okay, I'm sorry, but right now we should focus on fixing this mess."

"We? No I'm not helping, you got yourself in this mess, you're getting yourself out of it." She replied, opening her book back up to continue reading where she left off. I look back down at the crystal ball in my hands. 'It's probably fine, it'll work it's self out. I mean what's the worst that can happen?'

                                                                                   Amane (POV)

I stood there starring at Nene in confusion. It was all just to much to wrap my head around. 'Me forget her? There's no way I would do that. Right? And how did I blackout for four whole days anyway?'

"Amane are you okay?" Nene asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah I just uh need some time to think about this."

"Oh okay." She said as I sat down in my chair. Aoi-chan and Akane left once Nene sat down next to me. The whole class period I sat there in silence trying to comprehend how it was possible for me to somehow not have any memory of the last four days. I must have been to quiet because Nene kept glancing over at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Wait. Do you remember everything else about me from before?" Nene suddenly asked.

"Uh, yes I remember everything from the day I met you of course." She smiled at that response and just went back to listening to the teacher.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I whispered as I poked Nene's arm with a pencil to get her attention again. She ever so slightly turned her head in my direction.

"Sure, what is it?" 

"Did anything happen in those four days that I seem to have no memory of?" 

"Not.... really....?" She said, but it sounded more like a question then anything.

"You sure?"

"Mhm." She replied looking out the window and not at me. 'Okay something must have happened, but if so why isn't she telling me? Did we get into another fight? Did I say something cruel to her?' I wondered, but then my mind went back to this morning and remembered her saying something along the lines of me acting like a puppy yesterday. 'Oh no.... did I make a fool of myself? Did I embarrass her? What did I do?!' I knew the only way I was going to find out was if I talked to Aoi- chan and asked her about it. 

Lunch

                                                                         Amane (POV) continued