9.

when i met you, i wasn't in a place to love.

of course, i wanted to be loved, i just didn't know if i could love back.

"always a taker" is what my mom said.

you came into my life randomly, and unexpectedly and brought countless adventures with you.

we are both people who have trouble expressing our feelings but we make it work

besides, it's never hard for me to understand just how much i love you.

i love you so much that every time i think about how deep my love for you is, it scares me.

all of these people think our love's for show but i would die for you anytime.

we understand each other enough to be able to operate in silence.

and i would go to war for you, i would fight for you everyday of my life and never regret it

and i don't think i'd ever forgive myself if you got hurt in any way if i could prevent it.

if you break me i will probably thank you and wait for you to come back

and if it's the end for us someday i don't think i would be capable of going on.

i love you for everything you are and everything you are not.

i could have every single inch of your body pressed against mine and i'd still say, "pull me closer."

and i love your flaws and inhibitions no matter the time of day, and you could never annoy me if you tried or even push me away.

and darling you are all i ever wanted love to be.