Night One (continued)

You layed there for a minute. When nothing happens, you sat up and rubber the back of your head. "Goddamn..." You said to yourself. "Not again, lassy. That ain't the way t' talk." You turned around and saw a tall male with scruffy red hair and amber eyes. You neck started hurting, so you looked back down. "Here, let me help ye up..." He handed out his hook and you took it. As you got up you rubbed the back of your head again. "Ow..." You said. "I be sorry I scared ye." He said, appoligizing. "Yea yea... Its OK." You looked up to his face. His eyes were the same faint yellow glow you saw earlier. "Ye must be the new night watcher?" You nodded. "I be Foxy... And yer name..." "(N-name). (Name) (Last name)." You said. 'Why is the hell did you studded?!' You gave yourself a mental slap. "Well, (Name), I be leavin' now. Th' other must be worryin' 'bout me." He said as he walked out the door. You looked at the clock. 2:45 it read. 'Only about three hours left.' You thought to yourself. You sat back in the chair, picked up your tablet, and flipped through the camera. Bonnie was missing. "Nooooooooooo..." You said quietly to yourself. You found him in the supply closet. But he was stairing straight at the camera, with a killing look to his face. You turned back to Pirate's Cove to see Foxy sitting on the edge of the stage, looking at something. You felt like something was wrong. You found Chica in the kitchen and Bonnie in the closet. Freddy was still on stage. You got up and looked out the door. No one there. You checked the cameras again. Nothing changed. You walked out and headed to Pirate's Cove. 'Damn this place... Can't find anything...' You said. You heard a loud screech behind you. You turned around and saw Bonnie running after you. Your eyes widened and you ran like hell. You went through the kitchen to see Chica looking at you. You dodge her and ran to your office. You got there and locked all the doors. Bonnie and Chica didn't move the rest of the night. You sat on the floor and crawled up in a ball. Six was finally here. You had 34% left.  'Not bad at all...' You walked out and headed to the door. You turned around and saw Bonnie looking at you. You turned back around and walked out the door. 'Night one done!' You thought to yourself. Night One done...