Forgivenessss

*Dakota's POV*

(Y/N) turned around and looked at me, waiting for my response. 'Freddy did almost kill me and it was really really scary. Buuuuuut, he did say it was probably his wiring. (Y/N) could always fix it sometime...' I closed my mouth after realizing I had it open. I looked down and slowly nodded at (Y/N) I looked back up and behind her, to Freddy.

"I forgive you..." I spoke. I looked back at (Y/N), it looked like she didn't forgive him, but I did...

*Your POV*

Dakota forgave Freddy, but you still didn't. You finally got to see her after so long of being away, you wouldn't want to loose her as a friend. You nodded back at her and turned around, looking at Freddy.

"I'm guessing you don't forgive me, do you (Y/N)?" You shook your head no, glaring at him. Foxy walked up behind Freddy, Bonnie following behind, and places his had on Freddy's shoulder.

"Ey, at least the lassy is alright..." Foxy said, shrugging and looking at you, with a smile on his face. You blushed a bit at the smile and shook it off.

"And let's keep it that way..." You said and turned around, grabbing Dakota's wrist and pulling her out of the kitchen, pushing the boys outta the way. When you walked to the dinning room with Dakota, you saw Chica, Izzy, and Casside sitting on a table. Casside was laughing so hard, it looked like she was gonna die. You had to laugh yourself and asked what was going on. Casside stopped and looked up and to Dakota. She nearly fell off the table and ran over to her.

"Are you alright, Dakota. Did Freddy hurt you really really badly?..." She trailed and whispered...  "Do I need to hurt Freddy?" Dakota laughed and kneel down to Casside's height. "Cassie, I'm alright and thanks for your concern..." She smiled and hugged the kid. Casside hugged back with, well from what it seemed like, a tight hug. Dakota laughed and broke the hug... "You won't die..." Casside whispered as Dakota leaned back up to a standing position...