Night Two

As you walk to the pizzeria, you see someone, or should I say, something at the door. 'What the...' As you walk closer, you faintly see who it is. It's Foxy. You arrive at the door, push it open, and stare at him. "Foxy, what are you doin'?" He looked at you with a worried face. "Th' others said they be comin' to get ye t'night..." You felt something weird, inside your heart. "O-ok..." That's all you said. And once again, you're mad at yourself for shuddering. "I just wanted to make sure ye be alright." You blushed a little and looked anywhere but him. "Well... I need to get to the office." You said walking past him. "Wait! (Name), is it ok if I say with ye t'night? In yer office?" He asked. It sounds like he really cares about you. You smiled and took his hand, you can basically hear him blush. As you arrive to the office, you hear a screech down the hall. You turned to see what it was. You saw a tall, purple figure looking at you. "Bonnie, th' bastard..." Foxy said as he pushed you in the office. 'I hate this place, I hate this place, I hate this place...' You said to yourself. "(Name)? Ye be alright?" He asked you. You turned around and was right in his face. "Y-yeah. Just... startled." You said while sitting down. "Are ye tired or somethin'?" He asked. You looked into his amber eyes. "Yea. Just a little..." You replied. He smiled a little, walked over to you and sat on the floor. "Sit down. Rest a while. I'll watch the doors for ye, lass." You nodded your head. As you sat down next to him, you quickly regret it. *SCHREEEEEECH* You snapped your head to look at the door. Before you could do anything, Foxy shut the door for you. "I not be lyin', lass. I'll watch th' doors for ye." You can tell he wasn't lying. You nodded and leans over and played your head on his lap. Before you feel into a deep sleep, you said some words in a hushed voice. "I love you, Foxy..." After that, you feel asleep.

*Foxy's POV*

I felt like she didn't trust me. "I not be lyin', lass. I'll watch th' doors for ye." After you said that, she nodded and layed her head on your lap. She mumbled something. "I love you, Foxy..." Did she really say that? Did she care for you the same way you cared for her. You loved her ever since she steped foot into this damned pizzeria. You vowed to yourself that you'll always keep her safe. You sighed and watched the doors all night long.

Night Two done...