Night Three

*Your POV*

You woke up in the arms of something warm. You didn't know what it was. Then like that, you remember; 'I work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.' You snap your eyes open and look above you. You saw a red snout looking at you. "Mornin',lassie. How'd ye sleep?" Foxy asked. You smiled and rubbed your eyes. "Good. Great to wake up and still be alive." You said looking at him. "I told ye, lassie. I'd never let them hurt ye. And I tend to keep thee promise." He said smiling. You look over at the time; 5:45. You look back at Foxy. You don't want to leave, for some odd reason. You wanted to stay in the arms of someone who'd protects you. "Foxy... I gotta get up." You can see in his eyes that he doesnt want you to go either. "Do ye really?" He asked. You almost felt bad for even saying that. "Yea... I'll be back tomorrow though. I promise." He looked back at you, with a little more joy in his amber eyes. "Promise?" "Promise." "Cross ye heart?" "Cross my heart, and hope to die." His face went blank. "F-Foxy??" You asked. He didn't answer. "Foxy, c'mon." "L-lassie. You don't really wanna die, do ye?!" He looked like he was gonna cry. "Noo. No no no no. It's just a saying." You said as you gave him a hug. "It just means if I break the promise," You looked at him, "I'd loose the person who cares about me." You said with a smile. He smiled back. "Ok, now I seriously gotta go. He looked at the clock; 6:10. You rushed out of there and went to your car. Leaving Freddy's behind you til tonight.

*Foxy's POV*

"Foxy... I gotta get up." I don't want to let the lass go. "Do ye really?" I asked. "Yea... I'll be back tomorrow though. I promise." I looked back at you. "Promise?" "Promise." "Cross ye heart?" "Cross my heart, and hope to die." My heart dropped. "F-Foxy??" She asked. I didn't answer. "Foxy, c'mon." "L-lassie. You don't really wanna die, do ye?!" I asked. "Noo. No no no no. It's just a saying." She said as she gave You a hug. "It just means if I break the promise," The lass looks at me, "I'd loose the person who cares about me." She said with a smile. I smiled back. "Ok, now I seriously gotta go. I looked at the clock; 6:10. She rushed out of there and went to her car. As she left the room, you said to yourself in a hushed voice. "I love ye too, lassie." I didn't want anything to hurt her. I keep my promise, till the day I'm fully out of order.