She won't die...

(Okay so I reread the last chapter and at the end I forgot to add that you and Dakota went back to the office... Sorry I tend to forget things =\ )

*Your POV*

You didn't notice Dakota walking away from the noise.  You didn't even hear the noise, all you heard was Freddy's creepy laugh. You quickly turned around on your spinny chair, crossed your legs, and stared at him "Sup bitch~" Freddy did respond to that, he just stared at you then to Dakota. You slowly stood up and walked over to him "Freddy? You okay?" He didn't move at all, and it was scaring you... but it was scaring Dakota more. She slowly backed up to the other door and closed it on accident. Freddy pushed you out of the way and walked closer to Dakota. He grabbed her neck and lifted her up. You screamed for him to let go but he wouldn't "Freddy put her down!!!" You kicked him and kicked him, over and over. He wouldn't budge... "Help! Help me!!!" (haaaaalp....) You screamed and ran out the door to the party room. "Guys help. He has her. He's gonna. Kill her..." You screamed and panted and such. Izzy and Casside were the first to run to the office. Then Foxy grabbed your hand and ran with you, Bonnie and Chica behind you. You all ran in and they immediately ran to Freddy. You stood back by the door, praying Dakota, you're best friend, won't be killed on her first night... 'No..nonono... She can't die. She can't die...' You slid down, covering your face and ignored the fight. You just sat there hoping she won't die. Eventually, you ignored everything, and fell asleep...

~Magical time skip brought to you by Taco Bell~

"(Y/n)... (Y/n) wake up..." Someone was pushing at you side. You looked up, but vision was a bit blurry. It was Bonnie, he wore mostly purple. (purple people eater.....) "Wha...?" You were still sleepy and tired and such, but that didn't matter. "She's okay..." You nearly shot your eyes open and jumped up "She's okay?!" "Yea, she's in the Pirate's Cove with Chica and Cassie... Foxy is trying to calm Fatbear down before he sees you or your friend again..." You didn't really hear the last part because you flew out of the room and towards the Cove. You never ran this fast unless there was someone chasing you... You ran up and swung open the purple curtains and saw Dakota, Casside and Chica sitting next to each other. "Dakota? You're okay!" You ran over and knelt down to hug her. She laughed and hugged you back "Yea, I'm okay..." You broke the hug and looked at her "I'm sososososososososoooo sorry...." She looked at you with a warming smile "Its fine, I'm okay." "You sure?" You asked with a worried tone. "She's physically alright." Casside said. You looked at her and made a confused face "I'm programmed to help children and such... Not saying she's a child..." "Oh..." You nodded and looked at Chica and smiled "I'm glad she's okay. And thank you guys for helping..." Chica (omg my tablet keeps auto correcting Chica to Chicago... -.-) stood up and walked to you, knelt down and hugged you "We'd always help you, (y/n)~" You hugged back and Casside spoke from behind "She won't die..... She won't die..." You stared at her and Cassie's right eye went from a normal green eye to a black filled eye with a faint green dot. This, was more creepier that having the Fatbitch walk into the office...

(A/N) OMG SORRI FOR NOT UPDATING! I have been busy with school and home soon much. And I kinda didn't want to but Le-CoAuthor made me... Anyways, sorry its short. Next chapter will be longer and may or may not have a secret plot twist... .-.  ...