Chapter 24

You couldn't help but to shiver at that moment. Six dead bodies infront you covered in all blood. The men who went to touch you earlier was already dead infront of you. You pushed away the lifeless body that was on you so that you could get up.

"Guards!" You even have forgotten that Zack was there all this time When You started to push off the body.

Soon after he call the guards,three of the guards came running to the chamber.

"Clean this mess up"

"Soon!" Zack yelled making you winced at his voice. The earlier encounters didn't help you at all,which made you more and easily scared of any noise.

All you wanted was comfort...

Some comforting arms to cry on and some soothing voice to make you feel better.

Unfortunately you had nothing you needed now.

You wanted to cry your heart out,but you were even scared of that.

You hugged your knees and buried you face to cry a little,cuz that's the only thing you wanted now.

"Stop crying and eat this" you heard Zack's voice.

You looked up to see him holding a tray of food.

You looked at Jungkook,who was stretching his arms wide while lying on the ground. Zack noticed what you were looking.

"He will be alright" he said.

"I won't be kind like this everyday so you better take this and eat it. You'll have to have more energy to go through my tortures or else you'll obviously die,but I don't want you to die too soon,it wouldn't be that fun so eat this food now" he said in a threatening voice.

You were anyway hungry so you took the tray and ate. While that you saw Jungkook was regaining his conscious back.

"Your friend is starting to get back to his normal senses,even thought those drugs are less likely to do harm it can cause hallucinations,so your friend is strong,he is already recovering,he maybe adapt to these tho" Zack snickered chuckled looking at Jungkook who was trying his hard to stand.

You ran towards him and helped him.

"Y/n" his voice whispered.

"Yeah Jungkook, I'm here"

"You fine?" He grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

"I see you've woken,eat this up and get your ass up,I am not done yet" Zack said.

"Don't think just because I killed my men I have sympathy towards you two,I don't want my men to go over my orders" Zack said avoiding eye contact.

"Nobody asked you" Jungkook replied.

You and Jungkook was too exhausted by all the beatings by them.

It was just one and a half day since you two were in this hell house. But a lot of things happened.

As for Jungkook,they'd beat him up so so badly,even worse than you had.

Jungkook always get beaten hardly because of his big mouth.

"Shut your mouth,or do you want me to beat up so badly till you can't talk anymore from that mouth of yours?"

"Do it" jungkook said.