Chapter 10

There were men surrounding Taehyung,all ready to attack him at any moment.

All you could do was hid behind the large cement pole and wait.

One of the men attacked Taehyung with the sword but he manage to doge it.

You saw that Taehyung was really good at fighting he could control all the men even if they had swords, by now he had already taken a sword that had fallen down by a men who tried to attacked him,that got beaten by Taehyung.

He was also good at hand to hand combo.

You wished that the Jimin or some of the boys would come,you didn't feel safe even though Taehyung was good at everything. One for many was not safe at all.

"Ahh" a groan was heard by Taehyung.

You saw that his arm was bleeding. His black shirt was ripped and you saw blood oozing out of the sliced skin. He had rolled up his black shirt's sleeves. His hair was messy and he was sweating. He look like a fighter in a movie. Black shirt and black hair,he looked hot to be honest.

"You tested my patience" Taehyung said holding his wounded arm.

With that he killed all the men in an instant,with pure anger.

You were shock to see a panting Taehyung, holding onto his bloodied sword.

You saw him putting down the sword and ripping his hem of the shirt,he tied it to his wound and tried to stop the flow of the blood.

"Y/n come out,they are all gone" he said but not even looking at your hiding place.

"Are you ok?" You asked him, going closer to him.

"Yeah,it's just a little wound" he said. He was breathing hard.

"What happen to the boys? They still didn't  come?" He said.

"Umm what shall we do now?" You asked him curiously.

"Well,let's go back to our mansion,and first of all let's call the boys,I want to make sure everything is fine" saying that taehyung went back to his car,and you followed him.

Taehyung called Hoseok,he answered it.

"Hoseok, are you guys okay? Did you find Zack?"

"Ah Taehyung everything is okay for now, but couldn't catch Zack but we manage to kill his men,he is badly injured but he escaped." Hoseok said.

"That's fine,let's deal with him later, and more over we need a plan,come to the mansion and let's discuss and don't not forget to call Namjoon Hyung, we need his help" you were eavesdropping everything.

Taehyung cut the call and drove back to the mansion.

It was a tiring and a thrilling day. You've never been in a situation like that before,where you saw one person killing more than 10 people, it was only in films but today you saw it by your own eyes.

The person who was driving next to you killed a group of assassins.

You looked at Taehyung. He was focusing on the road. His wound, wrapped in a piece of his clothe. The clothe was already wet by his blood.

"Isn't it paining?" You asked him.

"Pain?" He scoffed.

"I was born for this, I was born to bare the pain,I was raised up to bare the pain. Pain is not a new thing to me. And moreover pain is a medicine.The feeling I get when someone is in pain is a drug,"

"you are too innocent to understand that" he scoffed.

Taehyung headed to the mansion. He stopped the car.

"Go inside". He simply said and you nodded your head.

You were immediately greeted by hoseok when entering the mansion.

"Y/n how was the experience?" He cocked up one eyebrow.

"Umm, you mean the thing that happened? Those men and all?" You asked hoseok.

Hoseok nodded,and look at his nails.

"I don't want to talk about it" you said while playing with the hem of the dress that you were wearing.

"You remember as I said earlier, you could ask me anything you want,so go ahead" he said.

"But first let's go to the gardens and have some tea" he suggested.

And you smiled.

You both got two cups of tea by a maid.

"So, you want to know who those men were?" He asked you,and you nodded.

Deep in mind you were so curious to know what happened. But Hoseok seems to know everything that you were thinking.

"So those are called as black Ziak,they are the most feared mafia clan in Japan. Their leader is China,his name is Jackson... Jackson wang. And his right hand men is Zack. He was the one who came with the gang. They never use guns but Jackson and Zack uses them most of the time,but their men use swords. They are really good at martial Arts, they always disturbs us, and they are quit scary as their gang is big,but they cannot defeat our clan" Hoseok spoke the last sentence with a proud smile on his face.

"As they are good at martial art so does us, specially Jungkook," Hoseok sipped his tea.

"Ha ha" you awkwardly smiled and said "yeah,I saw how Taehyung fought with those men with those swords,it was impressive,he didn't even have a weapon but killed all the men"you stated.

"Yeah,Taehyung can be quite scary sometimes,he cannot even control his anger,and that could scare the shit out of anyone" Hoseok said with a serious tone.

"He never lay hands on innocents,but he hates betrayers,he skinned them alive." He said.

That made your skin hair raised up.

"I I'll be going now"I said sip the tea.

Damn,I don't want to die.

I am gonna Escape.
With that you left with Hoseok to your room.

__________________________
I'm so sorry for publishing this late.pls vote :) and Very happy birthday to our Taehyung. For his birthday I'll give you guys a double update ;)

 For his birthday I'll give you guys a double update ;)