A little spoiler

Not an update

You can skip this if you don't want a spolier. Since everyone kinda needs a spolier I'll give you a little one but not a big spolier cuz it makes the story less interesting as you will know about the story.

-So Everyone thinks Taehyung is dead,But he is not. It's of course a Taehyung fanfic,I can't let him die in this fanfic. It will have a happy ending but I don't think it will happen that sooner,lol,let's see.

-Remember in chapter 31 when Taehyung and you meets with an accident,it was all planned. It was all planned by Taehyung himself but his planned kinda fails as you get injured a lot, remember this quote in that chapter :

**this was not suppose to happen,his plan,worked,until he saw y/n bleeding,he did not want to hurt her,this was not in his plan, he started blaming himself.**

-And also remember he told the only way to keep Y/n safe is keeping her away from him.

-But you gotta wait to know what's Taehyung's real plan was.Why he had planned himself to met with an accident,all will be releaved soon...

-And also someone (a member) had helped him in this plan,and can you guess who is that???
-NOPE,it's not Jungkook though.

-And yes,Jungkook is in love with y/n too. That that stupid girl doesn't know about it.

___|||___

That's it guys. Hope you you like my story idea,idk 😂😅

Actually this not a spoiler. Let's see who was the member who had helped him and why did Taehyung had a plan like that... and why is taehyung keeping himself hidden from all the other members and Y/n.