Chapter 27

Y/n POV

I was laying on my bed lazily. I could see the rain pouring down to the Earth heavily through the huge window as it is now the raining season.

It's been 3 days already since that incident and I haven't caught up with Taehyung much. He had given me the cold shoulder like the days before. After all he had become the cold Taehyung back again.

Whenever I ask about the incident he would just ignore my presences. I found out that even though me and Taehyung always go out alone,that the other memebers and some of his guards would come behind us secretly,which was the reason why they had immediately shown up on that day. I had no idea about it but Taehyung did. He was the who'd said to keep up with us always. I took all these information by Hoseok.

The door burst open only to see a tired looking Taehyung with his white shirt untucked and his blazer on his hands. Dark circles under his eyes clearly visiable on his pale face. A messy hair. He got no smile. No boxy smile. It was the Just like those days,where he was the most scariest person I had encountered. I thought he had changed during last couple of months but I guess not.His cold personality popped up again,which made me worried about him.

"Taehyung ah,are you-" even before I could talked to him,he had closed door to the bathroom.

Week passed. Taehyung had always ignored me,I didn't care that much. It was my bad of thinking that he had changed to good person but nope,he was back to the scary and Heartless Taehyung.

It was late afternoon. The sun had hugged the sky making it hot outside.

Probably it'll rain in the night.

So I decided to go to the Mall today. First time for the whole week I'm stepping outside after that incident. I search for Taehyung and the boys but couldn't find any of them. I asked a guard and he said that they had an important meeting. So I decided not bother them and go by meself. I didn't want the guards to be around me when I shopping so I didn't tell them either.

Don't want sticking them to my back every time.

I had to a take a taxi because I couldn't drive and didn't have licenses still.

After shopping in the mall,I went to juice bar to get my self hydrated.

I decided to drink a healthy avocado smoothie,after all,all these days I've been eating a lot since I was in Taehyung's mansion which served good meals which I can't resist at all.

My order was soon given to me,so I took the avacado smoothie and found a place to sit which was in the corner of the juice bar.

I enjoyed sitting alone in the corner. A soothing waltz was playing in the background which made me feel very calm. Taking a sip from the juice I looked on to my watch.

"Hey wanna have a company?"

The boy who was standing infront of me asked with a raspy voice.

I didn't want to be rude so being me,I said ok.

He took the seat infront of me.

Me being the awkward girl I am,looked down the whole time.

"What a pretty girl like you doing all alone in a huge mall like this" he asked still holding his smile on his face.

I looked at him and carefully examined his features. Chocolate Brown hair falling down,totally covering his forehead. Silver studs and chains decorated on his ears. He wore a black plain t-shirt under his leather red jacket. What caught my eyes was his neck Tattoo.