Chapter 37

I was walking down the street in the dark,while music was blasting inside my ears,lost in my own world,lost in my own thoughts.

Although we found and gather up the members,Namjoon,Jin,Suga,Hoseok,Jimin and Jungkook,we never found about Taehyung. Looking at sky that was full of stars,I exhaled a heavy breathe that felt like it has been trapped inside for along a time. A calm gentle breeze rubbing through my skin.

What a beautiful night. I thought.

It was a cold and beautiful,yet a lonely and empty night.

Ever since Taehyung had left me,I felt like a piece of me was missing,he was a missing part of me,in other words he was the other half of me.

My thoughts were cut off when I felt my phone vibrating.

It was jungkook. I didn't answer,he would get mad at me for walking in the park alone at night.

I walked towards a bench and sat down.

I looked on to my phone again to see some messages from Jungkook. I didn't open them tho. I wanted to stay away from everything for a moment.

I look around the park to see people riding bicycles and jogging,Some where on their phones,but a figure caught my eyes.

A dark silhouette,I couldn't see the face of that mysterious man due to the darkness. Yet he caught my eyes. He looked unbelievably familiar. Although I couldn't see his face I could see that He was looking straight at me. But soon turned around when he saw I saw him.

Taehyung? Is it him?

Yes,I could identify him just looking at his figure. Whom am I kidding?

He started walking out of the park.

I started running towards him,pushing away people who were on my way.

"Taehyung!" I shouted with tears running on my face,hoping he would hear me,hoping it was Taehyung that I'd be looking for.

Please be my Taehyung, I started whispering myself.

But I couldn't even keep up with him,he was walking fast.

I eventually lost him,he had gone,he had disappeared,which made me get on to my knees and cry,I couldn't careless about what people think of me.

I am sure he was Taehyung,but then why would he run away from me? Does he hate me?

Random questions starts lingering my mind.

"Y/n? What are doing? Get up." I could recognize the voice but I still kept crying.

"What happened y/n?"
I got up and hug him.

"Jungkook...Taehyung!" A sob felt my mouth.

I couldn't even come up with words.

"J-jungkook,I... I saw him" I managed to say,with a heavy heart.

"I saw Taehyung,he was here"
Jungkook hugged me. I cried on his shirt.

Jungkook POV

She was crying on to my chest,I really didn't know what to do,I have never comfort someone,or someone have never comforted me before but all I could do was hug her tightly. I patted her hair while she cried more and more onto my chest.

I took her to my car. She had tears falling down her cheeks. I hugged her again. I wanted to say everything is going to be ok,but I couldn't. I wanted to say something to comfort her,but couldn't,all I could Is hug her.

After sometime,Her cries had stopped,I looked at her to see she had fallen alseep on my chest. I moved away her hair that was sticking on to her cheek that was wet with tears.

She didn't deserve this.

I placed her on the passenger seat,and slowly buckled her seat belt making sure she doesn't wake up.

Thank god I had tracked her phone or else she would be here alone in the park the whole night crying.

I remembered what she had said.

"I saw Taehyung,he was here"

I have no idea what she said. But I know Taehyung is alive somewhere cause he cannot be easily gone like that. I know about my hyung.

"Hyung, I miss you," I whispered.

A tear started falling down my cheek but I didn't quickly wiped it off.

"Where ever your in this world I know you keep your eye on y/n,please come back to her she needs you,I know you can't see her like this. I can't see her like this. Please fix her back, please come back" I whispered while placing my head on the steering wheel.

It was late night so I called y/n's mum to say that she is with me,in case she was worried about her.
With that I started the car and drove.

___________\\___________

Happy ARMY day guys!!!
✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜

  。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    ゚。  。゚
     ゚・。・゚

  (  ╲  /  /
   ╲   /  /
    ╲   /
    ͡ ╲   ╲
   ͡ ╲  ╲  ノ
  ͡ ╲  ╲  
  ╲  ╲  

How have y'all been???
Anyways that guy y/n saw could be or could not be Taehyung...
Who do you think that person was???

Stay safe. Borahae

Permission to dance is comingggg!!! I'm so excited,who else is excited???