37. EROTIC

Author's Pov:

Groaning, Yeona woke up as she clenched her head hard due to the throbbing effect It was suffering from. She couldn't comprehend how and what happened last night after she ordered and drank some kind of wine or something.  Sitting up straight, she made sure to clutch the sheets tightly in the middle of her chest.

Her head felt like it was getting swirled repeatedly as deep hole in the ocean without any break.

"Good afternoon, Yeona baby", Jungkook said with a small smile on his lips as he came towards her and kept the small tray of food on the nightstand. 

Yeona greeted him back after realising the time which was half-past one and pulled in Jungkook for a sweet morning kiss. 

"I made you breakfast because you won't be able to walk much", Jungkook winked and took the tray as he placed it in front of her. Yeona was still naked under the sheets and she was glad that the blanket wasn't any silk or satin. 

"What do you mean?", Yeona asked as she took a small piece of pancake and chew it. "This is so delicious, baby", she smiled and pecked his cheek again.

"Um... Thank you well..... you have your breakfast and we will talk later about last night", Jungkook smiled.

"Alright...... but where are we?", Jungkook looked at how her cheeks were stuffed with chocolate pancakes and he couldn't help but bop her nose while giving her a cute bunny smile.

"I told you about a surprise when we were in Jeong's Tree House, right?...... Well, this was the surprise I was talking about and since you were so drunk last night, you ordered me to show you the surprise and I had to bring you here", Yeona fed him a piece of a pancake and at the same time kissed his lips.

She looked around and noticed how everything was so beautifully and lovely arranged as if the man who did this was thinking carefully and did it full of love and time. It was similar to Jeong's treehouse but this one was way better and gorgeous. The thing she most loved was the false ceiling which gave a calming aura to the room and the voices of birds singing and chattering was all that was heard.

"It's so gorgeous, Jeon...... Who arranged these things here?", Yeona was very happy and glad that he brought her to a beautiful place like this.

"Well, I and Jeong did this and I always wanted to bring you and spend a night here and I finally was able to do it", Jugkook smiled and traced his long fingers on her bottom lip, slowly pulling it down whenever he wants to. He retreated his fingers back when he got what he wanted.

A peck on them from Yeona.

"Alright, I finished my breakfast, now tell me everything", Yeona licked her lips and gave all her attention to Jungkook.

She was way more eager to know.

"Do you remember having a drink after coming out of the bathroom with Luna?", Yeona nodded and Jungkook continued. "Well, That drink was for Luna since Jimin gave it to her but I guess the waiter got confused and gave it to you instead. It wasn't a normal drink. It was Spanish fly", Yeona frowned at his words.

"Spanish fly?", Jungkook nodded.

"It's used for increasing sexual desires in women", Yeona's cheeks flushed and she averted her gaze from Jungkook. "And you behaved so wild and sexy last night", Jungkook smiled.

Out of all the things she could look at, her gaze landed on his chocolate bars making her to avert it again.

"W-What did I d-do?", Yeona stuttered and Jungkook turned her around making her face him and make her sit on his thick thighs as Yeona clutched the sheets around her tightly.