24. AROUSED

Author's Pov :

Yeona couldn't imagine how he had gone through so much within a month. Her tears couldn't stop flowing down at the thought of how miserable his life seemed.

They both looked at each other without breaking any contact.

Jungkook looked at her with tear filled eyes as he bit his lip to stop it from quivering.

"You........ You went through this all alone?", Yeona asked as she sniffed with a sob leaving her lips. Jungkook nodded his head to which Yeona squeezed her eyes shut.

"I...... It was never my intention to make you feel insecure or hurt you by choosing this— heck scratch that....... I never had a choice to begin with, Yeona", Jungkook said as the ramen was long forgotten.

Jungkook turned the knob off and tried his best to not just engulf her into a hug which might soothe the pain in his heart.

One hug from her is a bandage for his wounded heart.

"But you didn't have to do all that for me...... For someone who is insecure, not pretty enough, full of imperfections and mostly not someone who is your worth—"

"And I would've still done that if you were all of the above....... But, You are pretty, you are the gorgeous woman I've ever come across with the flaws which only shows your perfect imperfections", Jungkook said to which Yeona sadly smiled at him.

"How many times I wasn't there for you when you needed me?", Yeona's question made Jungkook to frown in confusion.

"What?", He couldn't understand what she meant by that but for sure that sentence held many meanings.

"I want to pay up for that....... Come here", Yeona said as she gestured him to come closer.

Without any second thoughts, Jungkook came forward to which Yeona rolled her eyes and pulled him more closer by fisting his shirt. She stopped when Jungkook was standing in between her legs.

"Don't you dare interrupt me now", Yeona warned as she deeply sighed.

"Alright...... You are scaring me", Yeona chuckled at his statement and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry, even if it wasn't my fault, I'm sorry....... For all the things you went through because of me, for all the things you've faced just so you don't end up hurting me but the destiny which you believe in did this...... I'm sorry for the nights—"

"Baby..... You Don't have to do—",

Jungkook was cut off by a peck on his lips which was totally unexpected.

He was shocked with a pink hue covering his cheeks making Yeona to bit her lips in order to stop her giggle.

"Let's continue........ I'm sorry for the nights where you had to cry yourself to sleep and I promise......", Yeona took Jungkook hand in his and intertwine their fingers. "...... I promise to be there for you even after you get...", she sighed. "Married to my sister. Whenever you need me, I'll come to you", Yeona sighed in the middle of the sentence and gave a smile to Jungkook.

"And here I thought that sweet talking are only done by men to persuade their woman", Jungkook chuckled as he caressed her cheek and Yeona leaned to it more.

"It wasn't me sweet talking...... It was my feelings which I meant by every piece and corner of my heart", Yeona said as Jungkook smiled and rubbed his nose against hers.

"I don't need anything else....... If you are by my side, then I don't need anyone or anything else", Jungkook whispered as he connected their foreheads as they closed their eyes, enjoying each other's warm breath.