Arguments❤️

Possible TW: arguing and cussing (Sirius is your boyfriend)

"Y/n what the hell is your problem?!" Your boyfriend Sirius yelled at you. You were crying not because you were scared of his yelling but it was because you were angry.

"I just want some fucking space Sirius! Is that too much to ask?!" You yelled back in response.

"I just wanna know what's going on!"

"I'm just having one of my days! God damn! Just fucking relax!"

"Whatever, deal with it on your own!"

After he said that you stormed upstairs and slammed the door and locked it. You sat on the bed and felt really bad for getting angrier than you should've but you were still mad at him. You cried and started to have a breakdown. Sirius also felt bad, he walked upstairs and grabbed the door knob and realized it was locked. "Y/n... I'm sorry I got mad. Can you open the door please?" He said softly.

"No! I just need to be alone for a bit!" You yelled.

"Okay, I'll leave you to your thoughts" he said and left.

Once again you felt bad, he was trying to apologize and you got mad again. You lied on the bed and continued to cry, you didn't know if you were crying because you were angry or sad. You were in there for about an hour and decided to go apologize to Sirius. He was downstairs with a drink (he wasn't drunk though. It was only his first glass). You stood in the doorway and he looked at you. "Hey I'm sorry I was being a bitch" you said still kinda crying. He sat his drink down and walked over to you. He place his hands on your sides and kissed your head "It's alright love. I know you were just having a bad day. I shouldn't of got as mad as I did."

You looked up at him and gave him a little kiss, he smiled and returned it. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face in his chest "I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too beautiful." He said playing with your hair. He let you go and looked at you "Do you wanna go cuddle pup?" He asked. This made you smile. You nodded your head and you both laid down in the bed. He was the big spoon and you were little and he buried his head in the crook of your neck. Whatever anger you were feeling had left and you just enjoyed your time with him.