Sick❤️

Possible TW: puking (Sirius is your boyfriend)

Your boyfriend Sirius was laying next to you because he knew you weren't feeling to well today. He was fast asleep beside you and you felt pretty nauseous so you rolled out of bed and went in the bathroom. You quickly opened the toilet lid and threw up. He heard you vomiting from the bedroom so he ran in. He saw you puking so he held your hair back for you until you were done.

When you got up he hand you a towel to wipe your mouth and he gave you water. You swished it around in your mouth and spit it out in the toilet and flushed it. "I can see you're still not feeling well." He said rubbing your back.

"No unfortunately..." you groaned.

"Need anything?" He asked.

"No, I'm just tired."

"Okay let's get you to bed then." He said helping you up.

He helped you into the bed and put a blanket over you. He knelt down beside you and rubbed your forehead and kissed it. "I love you pup." He whispered

"I love you too" you said sleepily.

"Get some rest sweetheart." He said. He laid down next to you and cuddled you, he stroked your hair because he knew it made you sleepy and he was trying to get you to rest since you weren't feeling well. You dozed off and he smiled, he then kissed your head and soon fell asleep right after you.

Sorry it was another short one