You hit me❤️

TW: abuse, drinking and cussing (Sirius is your dad)

You were upstairs in your room and you heard things getting thrown around downstairs. It was your Dad, he was getting drunk and that's not something he ever did when you were home. If he ever was he had never hurt you EVER! You figured he was just having a bad day and he was trying to release his stress. Whatever the situation was it was sort of scary because he just seemed really mad.

After awhile things sounded calmer downstairs so you went down to make sure he wasn't passed out on the floor. He was passed out though, you tried to drag him to couch. He shot up really fast (still drunk) and grabbed your arm. "Dad I'm just trying to help you!" You yelled at him, because it was just unexpected. "No I don't want your help bitch!" He screamed. What he just said had hurt, he's never gotten this way with you.

"You don't know what your talking about! You fucking drunk Dad!" You yelled back at him. You definitely weren't putting up with this shit today. This response really pissed him off, he slapped you across the face. You quickly moved back a few feet away from him and held your hand on you cheek. He slapped you hard and you didn't even know what to do. It actually shocked you both, he stared at his hand. He was still drunk but tried to sober up the best he could.

"I'm so sorry Darling." He said coming towards you.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" You yelled at him. You weren't really hurt anymore but you were mad, really mad! You were angry that he let it get out of hand, he knew you were home but he still decided to get drunk anyways.

"I didn't mean to get it out of hand." He kept apologizing but you weren't having it.

"Don't touch me, don't talk to me! Leave me alone!" You yelled and ran to your room.

You slammed your door and started punching your wall repeatedly. You were just really angry, you calmed down with bruised knuckles and sat on your floor shaking angrily. You took some deep breaths and just sat there. No words, no emotions, no nothing. You Dad had came up the stairs almost completely sober and opened your door. "Care if I come in?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah sure" you said with an attitude. He sat next to you on the floor.

"I'm really sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay Dad, I'm just angry because of how you were acting. You fucking hit me!"

He looked really guilty. "Lemme see your face dear..." he looked at the big handprint on your cheek and rubbed it. You flinch away when he touched it because it still hurt.

"I'm so so sorry dear. Please forgive me."

"Your forgiven..."

He kisses your cheek to make it feel a little better. He felt bad for the next week and always asking how your face felt. You told him many times you forgave him but he continued to feel bad still.