I need you❤️

TW! Death! This will be the last part of Sirius Black imagines but I will be working more on the. Weasley twins now :) (Sirius is your dad)

Everyone was fighting each other and you didn't know what to do, your Dad was with Harry and you could see your cousin Bellatrix along with some other death eaters. "Dad!" You yelled and tried to go towards him. But Remus grabbed you.

"Y/n you can't go! It's not safe!" Remus yelled.

"Dad and Harry need help! Remus please let me go!" You said squirming trying to release yourself from his grip.

You could see your father released a spell that made Lucious fly across the room and you were slightly relieved that he was kind of handling it. He bent down to speak to Harry really quick, he looked upset like he knew something was about to happen. Remus wouldn't let you go. Sirius stood up and you heard someone yell "Avada Kedavra!" You looked around to see who it was aimed at, the room fell silent. You saw your Dad he glanced at you "I l-love you
Y/n" he said quietly. He then passed through the veil.

You saw Bellatrix stand off into the distance with a stunned look on her face and she ran off. Remus ran to Harry as Harry screamed in pain. His scream was agonizing and what were you doing? Standing there, no words, no sounds, you were just standing there as a single tear fell from your eye as you couldn't believe what had just happened. You lost your Dad, someone you loved so much and who you weren't ready to loose. It was taking so long for your mind to process what had just happened and when it did you fell to your knees and broke down. Hermione ran over to you and picked you up and hugged you as you sobbed really hard, you then saw Harry release from Remus's grip and chase after Bellatrix but Remus caught back up and stopped him. You let go of Hermione and latched onto Harry since he needed it too, Sirius was like his second Dad and he was in just as much pain as you. You two cried together, it hurt so much and you didn't know what to do with all this pain. Things were never going to be the same for you.

Omfg I'm so sorry I ended it like this. Hope you enjoyed this image series though.