Chapter 15

"I feel like we've met before, Ciara." I heard him say, I didn't move from my position; head up to the sky, eyes closed, my arms holding me up, and me sitting on the ground in the middle of a lush meadow. "I don't know why, but there is just something about how easily we get on that makes me think that." He stated.

"I kind of understand, Henry. But this is the first time that I have ever been to Sheffield; so I don't know how that would've worked out." I respond, turning my head to face him, finally opening my eyes as well. I studied his eyes, "You do have similar eyes to someone I know, but that might just be a coincidence. Like I know so many people with blue-greenish eyes, you know?" I observed, before resuming to take in the hot sun; that beamed down on us that day. 

"Yeah, you're not wrong." He answered.

"I'm Ciara McCann, I'm never wrong." I said with a light hearted laugh. 

"I don't think so, everyone is wrong at some point in their life." He tried to out smart me, smooth I must say.

"Oh, don't go all smart on me Henry Johnson!" I laughed before sitting up properly and crossing my legs to face him.

"I'm not trying to, Ciara." He responded, inching his body closer to mine, before turning away at the sound of his little brother's shouting.

"Henry! Henry!" His little brother, Edward shouted. "Ciara! Ciara!" He also added on, prior to running over into my lap and making himself comfortable. "Mum said I could come out and play." Ed spoke, while panting.

"I knew at some point she would, but Ed, Ciara is leaving in 3 days and I wanted to spend some time with her before she left." Henry whispered to his brother; loud enough so I could still hear.

"Yeah, well she is my friend too, you know!" Ed added on, before picking up the football that lay to my left and getting up. 

Edward grabbed my hand and had an intention of lifting me off the ground, to play with him, but he wasn't as strong as he had thought and so I had to push myself off the floor; pulling Henry along with me. "Come on, let's play with him for a bit and then we can go back to where we were before." I suggested with a smile, holding my hand out for Henry to take, which he did and nodded in response. 

Only 15 minutes had passed before the boys decided it was a good idea to gang up on me and play 2vs1, "I can't play football with someone on my team, let alone by myself." I stopped running about, placing my hands on my hips, trying to catch my breath. "I don't this is fair, boys!" I shouted, playfully, to gain their attention; which thankfully I did.

"Oh shut it Ciara, if you are really going to complain, I'll be on your team." Henry stopped and approached me, lacing his arms between mine; that were still placed on my hips and to my surprise he spun me round, before placing me down on the grass in a fit of giggles. "Actually, Ed? We've played with you now, off you go inside." Henry ordered his brother, of course that didn't go smoothly but after a bit of persuading, Edward had ran off, hopped over the fence and back into the Johnson home. 

"You know what I find strange?" I began, still in Henry's arms.

"What is it?" He asked, as his hands began to slide down to my waist.

"We have only known each other, what? Four days, but it kind of feels like a lifetime." I said with a smile, moving my body closer to Henry's.

"Took the exact words out of my mouth, Ciara." He responded, also moving himself closer to me. It got too the point were I could feel his breath on my lips and without a second thought I pulled him into a kiss, by using my hand that was on the back of his head. It was slow at first but I quickly melted into the kiss, that me and him were sharing.