Where? What? Who?

(uh light TW warning for panic attacks, and self-hate)

(Bold : A/N cuz why not)

Aloha POV:

I woke up to a steady beeping and the sun shining in my pace, blinding me temporarily. Where was I? 

The last thing I remembered was- oh.....That.

 I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain in my head prevented me from doing so. 

The world looked so hazy, and I asked myself if I was even awake, or if I was I dreaming. 

So I lay back down, and stared at the blank, empty white ceiling above me for about 5 minutes, although it felt like hours.

When I finally regained my senses, I sat back up, even though it was a bit painful, and looked around myself, seeing a....a heart rate monitor. I looked down at my arms and saw an IV hooked up to them, along with other tubes and things connected to different devices.

I- I was in a hospital. (:/*gives him cookie for figuring out)

Several Things went through my mind: Confusion, shame, embarrassment, but eventually settled on...horror.

A deep horror with me wondering who brought me here and why.

I didn't want anyone knowing about this.

'Squit squit squit SQUIT-' I cursed quietly to myself. 

I needed to know who brought me here so I could chat or just something.

The sound of a door opening snapped me out of my thoughts.

Speak of the devilfish...

The door opened, and a nurse came in. 

"You have some visitors who want to see you" She said.

Panicking, I asked "Were they the ones who brought me in?" 

"w-well....one of them is...at least I believe so..." 

I nodded to her, letting her silently know that they can come in, and the people who walked in through that door was....

( HA YOU REALLY THINK I WAS GOING TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE? NOPE! CLIFFHAN-)

...My Team, Team Pink

___________________________________________________________

Sorry this is a short one ^^'

Feel free to give me advice about writing. I am an artist. Not A Writer. (But i do like writing stories dont get me wrong-)

Anyway,
Floating in the void, NightSky

(April 13, 2021)

303 words excluding beginning and end notes ._.