A wild phone call appeared

(A/N:

Italics Is Aloha's own thoughts, Underlined Italics is his 'Voice')

___________________________________________________________

Aloha POV:

The warm loving embrace that surrounded Aloha lasted around 8 minutes, until it was very abruptly interrupted by Diver's phone ringing. 

Diver just ignored it though, and the team said nothing about it. 

About a minute later, his phone rang again.

"Uh...Diver? You-you might want to answer that..." I said warily. 

"Nu-uh. I am not going a single phone call ruin this moment" Diver argued back. I let out a sigh, but I understood too.

30 seconds later, his phone rang again. 

"Ok Diver, get that right now or I will." I said, getting ready to stand up. "That seems important if they called 3 times when you didn't answer."

With a sigh, Diver stood up, and grabbed his phone to answer it. I don't even think he looked at who was calling.  

"Hello....Yes, this is Diver from Team Pink." "..." 

Diver's face instantly when from annoyance to panic. 

"H-he is with m-me right now" 

Diver mouthed me, 'what do I do?' While I gave him a look of pure confusion. 

"Who is it?" I whispered. 

Diver covered the phone for a moment and whispered back, "Army! He and the S4 can't get to your phone so they called me! What do I say?!?" 

I visibly froze up to that.

'T-the S4... they CAN'T know about this. 

They probably already see me as weak, and if they see this, they would probably kick me off the S4 and replace me with Rider. No, they probably already replaced me with Rider! 

Frickin' Squit this isn't good what do I do- '

"-loha?! ALOHA!" Diver literally screeched at me. 

"...Huh?" 

I saw that he wasn't on his phone anymore....When did he hang up? 

"Di-did you freaking hang up on them? ON ARMY!?!? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled at Diver.

 "Well i'm SORRY, but you were here SHAKING LIKE A LEAF I COULDN'T JUST LEAVE YOU LIKE THAT!" Diver responded, with a look that had tears threatening to spill out. 

'Oh look, you are going to make him cry again. 

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT'

the voice came back, but I just ignored it. 

"...I-I'm sorry for yelling at you Div'..." I said, looking down at my legs once again. 

"*sigh it's fine. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have acted like that. But the S4 is wondering where you are. They said you missed...3 meetings and aren't responding to any of them! Whats' up with that?"

"I- I uh...."

'Busted~'

'S-Shut up'

 "I'm sorry" I finally decided on saying.

"No don't be" said Octo and Diver at the same time, then they looked at each other and started giggling like mad with light blushes on their cheeks.

Straw just rolled her eyes, but she had a smile on her face.

That was....strange to say the least... but to the more important topic: The S4. 

"A-anyway....when am I being released?" I asked my friends. 

"The doctors said that you can leave tonight, as long as you don't have another major panic attack" responded Straw. 

"Yeaaaah, we might just let that little...Whatever that little outburst was, slide.

I nodded in response, quietly laughing a bit in embarrassment. 

"H-hey um...C-can you not tell the S4 about this? L-Like my depression, cutting, and this hospital visit? O-or anyone for that m-matter? C-can this stay between....well, us?" I hesitantly asked. 

"Of course" responded Octoglasses. 

"This is your personal life. We won't go around sharing it to other people" added Diver. 

"We wouldn't dream of it. Friends 'till the end." said Straw Hat.

 I smiled a real smile again.

 "Friends to the end" I repeated.

___________________________________________________________

Ack sorry for not updating in a while.

Schoolwork sucks.

Writing essays for school sucks.

ISASP testing (state testing) Is a freaking pain in the ass

And so do writing blocks even though I only have to copy paste my story from google docs onto here and fix some stuff

...

Anyway, we get to see that Aloha's Voice isn't just his negative thoughts.

Almost like Chara and Frisk from Undertale. Idk something like that; I just liked the Idea that his 'voice' teasing him.

If you see any spelling errors, plz let me know ;w;

Or anything else for that matter.

Feel free to give me advice about writing. I am an artist. Not A Writer. (But I do like writing stories don't get me wrong-)

Anyway,
Floating in the void, NightSky

(April 23, 2021)

598 words excluding beginning and end notes *^^*