ah we finally meet the S4 for the first time and they get along so well yay...

(A/N:

Ack! Sorry for not updating in a while. School is being a pain ^^'

Italics in the single quote is Aloha's own thoughts, Underlined Italics in the single quote is his 'Voice')

___________________________________________________________

Aloha POV:

My eyes started to flutter open, to see the white ceiling above me. 

'Wait... I fell asleep?!'

Panicking, I checked my phone. It was 12:28 PM, showing that I was late for the S4 meeting, Again

"SQUIT SQUIT WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING FREAKING WRONG TODAY!?" I yelled to myself as I grabbed my signature gear and .52 Gal. 

Right before I left my room, I looked down at my arms, and saw that my cuts were still there from yesterday. I really needed to cover them, so I grabbed my hothouse hoodie to wear on top of my aloha shirt. 

I ran through the living room, heading towards the door, but Straw Hat stopped me. 

"Now where do you think you are going?" She asked me. 

I quickly responded "I need to get to the S4 meeting NOW! I'm now 30 minutes late and I haven't responded to any texts or-" 

Straw quickly moved out of the way, pushing me towards the door

"Ok ok ok just remember be careful and have fun~ but seriously don't get hurt we already lost enough tears already. Ok bye!"

She pushed me through the door, and slammed the door in front of me. 

"...bye..." 

That was really odd...But I had no time to worry about that. 

S4 meeting now.

~ lil' time skip brought to you by SquexTape ~

Aloha POV:

Nearly at Inkopolis square, I decided to check my phone one more time. 

12:47 PM. 

Dam. (A/N: Yes, Dam, like the water barrier dam. I thought it fits better since its like water related *^^*)

I would probably get be kicked out of the S4 if I haven't already.

Seeing Mask, Skull, and Army at a table nearby, I ran to them, yelling their names. 

They whipped their heads toward me, and they looked A N G R Y. (A/N: they werent actually tho- Aloha just a bit sensitive rn)

Seeing this, I visibly flinched and immediately stopped running. 

Those faces.... they hated me. I- I thought they were worried. but now they look like seeing me was the last thing they wanted. 

'Why did you ever think that they would still care for you? You ruined the S4. You are too weak for them, to annoying, loud, stupid, ignorant. 

WORTHLESS. 

You.

Aren't.

ENOUGH.'

Wincing in pain of how loud the voice was, I gripped my head, and started taking a few steps back. 

I heard the sound of feet scurrying around me. 

Still stepping backwards, I stumbled on my feet, and hit the groun- No that's not right. 

I didn't make contact with the ground. 

Looking up, I saw skull holding on to me, who seemingly caught me from falling. 

Even though I knew he did this in good, I still let out a scared yelp and pushed myself off him, my face completely filled with fear, and tears pricking my eyes, while Skull just looked at me with a confused expression. 

That look that Skull had, it was the same look he always had when he yelled at me and told me to focus, and that I was not serious enough. 

Just the typical 'I'm-Not-Good-enough stuff, but worse since it was Skull

Snapping out of my thoughts, looking around me, I saw Mask and Army there too, also staring at me, confused. 

"Aloooooha? aaaare yooooou oook?" Mask asked me. 

Ah...something I forgot. 

My emotions were showing, and this was the S4 in front of me. 

Quickly, I put my non-existent masks up on my face, which put my 'signature' grin on my face.

"Uh- Yeah i'm totally fine!~ Just lost my step there~" I said, still frightened and trying my best to blink out my tears that threatened to fall.

"tch...I TOLD you he was fine. That Stupid party animal is always fine." Army whispered to Mask.

Unfortunately, I heard this too, and my top mask began to crack. 

"Yeaaah....heee isss such an iiiidiottt ssssooometimmmes...I doooont eeeeven knnnnow whhhhyy I waaaaas worrried abbbout himmm..." Mask said back to Army, as if I wasn't there.

Another crack. Army and Mask turned around, and started to head to the lobby. 

Skull then gave me a look of 'You can do better than that' before turning around and heading to the lobby as well. 

That did it. 

My top mask broke, Just like that. 

Just those words hit SO hard, and will forever remain in my head. 

I stood there, watching them enter the lobby for about 3 minutes, until slowly dragging myself to the lobby as well.

___________________________________________________________

BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING!-

The S4 is not mean!! 

They just don't know that our poor Aloha is hurting TwT

I wrote this quickly, so PLZPLZPLZ let me know if there is any spelling error, grammar error, or anything like that

Anyway,
Floating in the void, NightSky

(May 3, 2021)

725 words excluding beginning and end notes *^^*