Faces around me

(A/N: Keep this in mind for this chapter and future chapters-

I call Scuba/Snorkel/Diver as Diver

Octo glasses is shortened to Octo, and Straw hat is shortened to Straw

Characters might say OG as a nickname for Octo glasses

Oh and Team Pink all live in the same apartment housing yay ^-^ /)

[ALSO PLZ LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY SPELLING ERRORS YEEEEEET-]

Aloha POV:

With horror in my eyes, I saw Team Pink walk into my room.

Octo Glasses and Straw Hat had a look of sadness in their face, with a hint of confusion. Their eyes were red and puffy, with wet cheeks, so I assumed they were most likely crying. 

Diver... well, I could tell he had a mask up.

He looked slightly unfazed to see me awake, with some hints of sadness showing on his face, but I could tell that his true emotions were disgust, disappointment, and anger for why I did this.

 I could see right through his mask. 

(A/N so people don't yell at me: Later chapters show Diver's POV! THIS ISN'T A MEAN DIVER STORY FOR Y'ALL WHO HATE DIVER BEING MEAN TO ALOHA OwO)

 But honestly, I wouldn't blame him. 

I hate myself right now too. 

Ashamed of myself for what I've caused, I rolled to my side so my back would be to them, and started crying silently; while my team just sat there, no words being spoken.

 I guess my team didn't know I was crying for a while until I started to really break down and curl up on myself, letting my ugly sobs come out. 

They all then rushed to the other side of the bed, and gave me soft words of comfort. Except Diver.

He just stood there, staring at me, and that made me cry even more. This also made Octo and Straw look at me confused, but then looked back at Diver, giving him a 'what the shell' look. 

He then seemed to snap out of his thoughts and realized what was happening. 

He looked at me and seemed....huh....terrified. I guess his mask broke too. 

He then walked up to me, Octo and Straw slightly stepping out of the way, still confused, and he hugged me to the best of his ability. 

It didn't last long though, because the beeping of the heart rate monitor began to increase rapidly, and nurses and doctors began to rush into the room, quickly ushering my team out. 

The last thing I saw what the whole pink team looking at me with worry prominent in their face and with tears in their eyes, dripping down their face, until darkness consumed my vision once again.

___________________________________________________________

#a wild angsty story appeared

naw this is NOTHING

actually i have a chapter planned that might make you cry cuz i did while writting it ;w; *smiling through tears of sad life*

feel free to give me advice about writing. I am an artist. Not A Writer. (But i do like writing stories dont get me wrong-)

Anyway,
Floating in the void, NightSky

(April 14, 2021)

383 words excluding beginning and end notes *^^*