Is it bad that knew who Monty was talking to cause of the ?s at the start

The Dude: *he chuckles* Now why would I do that? Here you try kid. *he hands the ball to Georgie*

Georgie: :0 *he throws it in and yeah it was to big*

The Dude: *he pulls a rope suddenly making the ball go in* lookie here we have a winner. *he hands the fish to Georgie*

Georgie: :D *he shakes the fuck out of Monty again* I WONNNNNNN!!!!!

~~~

Jax: *he walks to the car, getting everybody situated*

~~~

William: Oh I don't doubt it. I only feed off pleasure in others.~ *he stretches* now ~~~

Norman: ...*he flips Henry over, and pushes his dick in between his thighs, closing them and thrusting gently* gh~~

~~~

Kyle: *he continues, pushing his fingers in a bit* have you ever been wet before?~

~~~

Alice: (Well duh. All sweethearts give off massive dick energy. Why else do you think I called Bakugo a bottom and not Kirishima-) *she follows her inside*

~~~

Cyclone: Thank you! 

~~~

Lucian: *she gives a sweet smile* Of course!

Crash: *he flies up* we're gonna have to hurry though.

Mabel: Ooo I wanna go with :0 (yeah these guys were here too because of a science thingy-)

~~~

Penny: Thank yo- *It wobbles a bit before shaking it's head, yawning* but seriously it has to be a sex day. That's the only way I'll get food. I'll be back and then we can cuddle UwU unless your tiny ass dick wants to have sex with me first~ *the fact that it's basically canon for Pennywise being a pedophile and nobody cancelled it, is pretty funny... BUT THEN MINETA FUCKING EXISTS AND EVERYBODY CANCELS HIM-*