Chapter IV

Note: These are the different speech formats

"Normal"

'Thoughts'

"YELLING"

"Spells"

~Language of the dead~

§Parseltongue§

((Goblin))

[French]

{Latin}

Mending the Broken

By EldrenSovrano

Chapter IV- A Mother's Curse

The bank was empty, and void of all signs of operation. The high, vaulted ceiling casted its golden light upon everything, making it clear no one has been in their stations. As they walked down a way into the Atrium, the back door behind the Head Goblin desk opened. A procession of two guards and one Goblin came in and met them in front of the desk.

Amelia recognized the Goblin as Warrok, the prince of the Goblin Nation. Except, he now appeared to actually hold a position within the Bank. His suit was black, with a light grey waist coat on underneath the jacket. On his right lapel was a badge, signifying his rank as an Account Manager. However, the crest was for a house she had never seen before.

A silver helmet rested upon a white shield, with an arm stretching out the top. The arm held a scroll and was inside a sleeve of gold and blue. Out of the helmet was blue and white feathers. The shield held a rose on the right side, with an acorn on the right. The bottom third of the shield was blue and held a gold eagle. Around the whole crest was silver ivy, signifying it as a Most Ancient and Noble House.

Warrok bowed at the four wizards, "Greetings. I am Warrok, Account Manager for the recently established Most Ancient and Noble House of Evans, and one of High- I mean Lord Potter's Account Managers. If you will please follow me, I will escort you to the meeting where you will meet his main Account Manager and the other Goblins involved in the case."

The wizards nodded and began to follow him down the hall to the meeting room. Each one of them was wondering how this meeting would go. But the overall thought process was how powerful Harry was in the Wizarding World. He holds the Black and Potter Lordships and has apparently created a third. This begs the question, how many more does he have? Only Lucius knew that answer, and he was a bit disturbed by him owning a third Most Ancient and Noble Lordship.

For Amelia, it was what the Goblin almost referred to him as. Warrok almost said High Lord, which could only mean one thing. Harry Potter is the High Lord of Magic, a title so coveted and revered by the entirety of the nearly half a billion-wizarding population. No wonder they were taking such an interest in this case, with such a high-profile client.

They reached the Meeting Chambers, and upon nearing the doors, they opened. Inside was a high-vaulted, white marble room. In the middle stood a black marble table, surrounded by seven chairs. On one side was four, which meant they were to sit there. On the other side were all the Goblins involved in the meeting. What shocked most was that one of the Account Managers was King Ragnarök, and that he was Lord potter's main Account Manager.

They all sat down at the table, taking glasses of water when they appeared. It was silent for a moment until Ragnarök spoke up, "I am very grateful you all could make it to this meeting. Before we begin some introductions are in order. I am Ragnarök, and for Lord Potter, I am the Account Manager for the Eldest and Revered House of Peverell.

"To my left is Borok, Executive Director of the Legal Sector. To my right is Anorak, the Executive Director of our Medical Sector. Now, before we continue, Lord Malfoy, please look at me." Lucius did, and with a snap of Ragnarök's fingers, he appeared dazed. After a few seconds, his eyes cleared up and he scowled, "I would have kept quite you know."