Chapter V

Note: These are the different speech formats

"Normal"

'Thoughts'

"YELLING"

"Spells"

~Language of the dead~

§Parseltongue§

((Goblin))

[French]

{Latin}

Mending the Broken

By EldrenSovrano

Chapter V- The Foundations

The four found themselves in what appeared to be a village of sorts. The architecture was Parisian, giving more credence that they were in France. People bustled about, along with a few Magical Beings here and there, the most prominent being Veela. The crossroads they were at held a fountain, and in the middle of it was a bronze statue of Rowen Ravenclaw, the founder of the Ravenclaw Family.

They stood for a few seconds before Narcissa spoke, "Well, at least he won't be lonely." Everyone snorted at that before turning their attention back upon the Château. Like many, it was covered in pristine white tufa stone, with large glass windows. The roof was done in a dark blue tyle, with bronze statues at the top.

The building itself was two stories high, with what appeared to be a third story in the attic. It was split between three sections. The middle section comprised of an entrance hall, and a back, circular room that was topped with a large dome. On either side were the wings, each mirroring the other. All around the front and sides were gardens and waterways, that appeared to flow off the mountainside in the back.

They walked toward the entrance hall, wondering how this part of the meeting would go. As they neared the hall, the large glass doors were opened. Behind it was an elderly man dressed in a fine, tailored black suit, with silver hair that was tied back. He wore a bronze waist coat, with a blue shirt underneath. His tie was bronze, as well as his handkerchief. Upon his right lapel was a bronze badge with a sapphire in it. Over the sapphire was a bronze M with a small crown above it, signifying his rank as Master of the House, and personal assistant to Lord Ravenclaw.

He bowed, "Greetings, I am Francoise Germain Malfoy, Master of the House for the Ravenclaw Family. And before you ask, Lord Malfoy, my particular branch broke away from the family in the 14th century in order to serve the Lord Ravenclaw and his descendants, so no we do not fall under your domain."

Lucius snapped his mouth shut, having been fully chastised. He didn't know a branch still existed, but to know he couldn't control them stung even more. Narcissa giggled, "It is an honor to meet you Master Malfoy. How is High Lord Peverell?" Francoise sighed, "We have tried to keep him calm, but he is fidgety around us. However, not long ago he calmed down after a wave of magic washed over the Estate."

Amelia seemed shocked, "That was us. I... broke earlier, and in the after math we made plead to Lady Hecate to allow us to protect him." Francoise smiled, "Good, that means he will recognize you, as your signatures would have been in the magic. I suggest whoever his physical healer is be the one to see him. I assume that is you, Lady Malfoy?"

Narcissa nodded, and with that, they were led inside. The entrance hall held a high-vaulted ceiling that stretched to the roof, split halfway up by a balcony that connected three sides. A single bronze chandelier hung from it, glittering with light blue sapphires, casting the room in an ethereal light. The details were simple yet elegant, with a base of white marble for the walls and flooring. Deep blue tapestries and rugs were placed in strategic locations, each with a bronze ivy design along the edges.

Mending the Brokenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें