𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

wooyoung and san had been friends for at least five years. it could be longer than that yet they had never tried counting those numbers since none of them really bothered if they just argued and then stopped seeing each other on the next day. like, stop talking for forever.

the way they knew each other was also kind of weird. when they were in highschool, san sat next to wooyoung and he tried to borrow the other's notebook to copy his homework's answer. and wooyoung would be dumb if he didn't ask san for anything as the answer key's price. thus he asked if san could pick him up everyday so he didn't have to spend money on the bus.

since wooyoung had his friends from middle school and so did san, they didn't hang out after school. they were just simply that kind of helping each other in studying. and that was how wooyoung and san defined their friends-with-benefits at the early stage.

but their friendship went better than they thought. even though they graduated from highschool, they still kept in touch. the only reason was:

"hey, i heard that we are going to the same university. can you still pick me up?" was what wooyoung said, "anything to repay is okay. want my notebook? even though we don't have the same major or classes?"

at least san's dorm was a bit far from their university so wooyoung didn't need to feel guilty. it would be weird if the dorm was inside the school and san had to leave school early to pick wooyoung up every morning, then went back to school.

by the way, for this time, it would be weird if san agreed. instead, he asked if wooyoung's house had any extra rooms that he could come over and use for special occasions since he was staying in the dorm with three more rommates.

wooyoung agreed, didn't know san's special occasion was about when san brought someone home at night and they fucked. to be honest, they were so loud on the other room that wooyoung could barely sleep. but he could still manage to plug in his earphone and try to ignore it.

he didn't complain anything. or he just couldn't. he still needed san's car to go to school. plus, he understood adult's sexual desire because he was sure that he had more sex activity than san. it just he was able to manage to bring his partner home on the days san stayed at his dorm.

"hey, woo."

san's head popped in wooyoung's class for a second before he entirely walked in. and wooyoung's seat was next to the door so he heard san's voice right away.

"i don't have class for last period so i'll be going to this place with my roommates. maybe you wanna drive on your own?" san said, put his car's key on wooyoung's desk.

"fine." the other shrugged, "how do i give you your key back?"

"just pick me up at my dorm tomorrow as always."

"cool."

"m'kay. see you later."

their whole conversation was only less than a minute and san left his key with wooyoung before walking back to his class.

it was weird, but yes, wooyoung also got a driving license at the beginning of this semester by using san's car. he could also drive now. uh– he could drive san's car now.

"feel like shouldn't ask. but who is that guy?" yeosang, one of wooyoung's middle school best friend, asked.

he got into the same university, same major and most of wooyoung's classes. they had been separated during high school but met again here. wooyoung called it fate.

bro, it just this university was the only one in seoul had their major. so they met again here with a possibility of a hundred percent. it was definitely fate.