𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

a/n: hi i'm back. and originally there was a chapter 5, which is pure smut, but i decided to not publish it since i still feel it's not good enough and become weirder as i continue reading it again and again. so i'll just skip that chapter and bascially it's just woosan fucked because of that aphrodisiac. i'm sorry for the disconnect but i believe the story is still understandable. once again, i'm sorry and thank you for reading 🥺

sex is also mentioned in half of this chapter. feel free to skip if you feel uncomfortable!

wooyoung woke up since the sunlight kept dancing on his eyelashes. he guessed he forgot to pull the window blinds down. so he groaned in annoyance, shifted a bit in order to avoid the stupid sun. it was fine. if the sun couldn't move, he moved. but when he moved, he realized something was not right.

someone was hugging him tight by his waist. he was lying on someone's arm. and he could feel someone's skin pressed against his back. it was going up and down, so he guessed a chest. more than anything else, he felt something messy on his lower body.

choi san. fuck.

he turned his head immediately, just to see san was still enjoying his beautiful sleep, having his dick warmed inside wooyoung.

okay. do i wake him up or just secretly leave?

wooyoung couldn't stop moving as he felt uncomfortable, and he needed to have a look around the room to find his clothes because it was the most important factor for him to decide how he was gonna leave.

but as he moved, his hair tickled san's chest and chin. that seemed to wake him up.

"hey, it's sunday. sleep a little more." san's voice sounded sleepy, and it was sexy at the same time.

sexy? no way wooyoung thought about san with that adjective.

"hongjoong's hyung party is on sunday. today's monday dude." wooyoung scolded because san was awake anyways, "now get your dick out of me."

"i thought you don't have class on monday morning?" san asked, still burrying his face in the pillows.

"i don't, but i'm having lunch at the cafeteria. let me go before it closes." wooyoung said, trying to escape out of san's hug and reaching for his phone on the counter next to their bed, "what time is it now?"

"hey, hey, don't move baby." san laughed and wooyoung must be crazy to think this laughing voice was also sexy, " you know what happen if you move when i'm still inside."

wooyoung froze for a second before realizing san's part inside of him was getting a bit larger than when he just woke up. to avoid any further mistake, wooyoung tried to push san in a way that he could get out of san's dick and then jumped off the bed right away.

"jesus-" he fell on the ground, feeling like hell.

san heard wooyoung's curse, sat up immediately, "you good?"

"no i'm not." wooyoung anwered, "this is gonna be the first and last time i be a bottom."

san laughed again. wooyoung tried to stand up, ignore the boy behind him and hopped into the bathroom to clean himself.

wooyoung's legs had no feeling, his back hurt, his head hurt, especially his ass hurt ass hell. he could feel san's cum tried to escape his hole and ran down along his thighs.

he recalled what had happened last night, and still couldn't believe he and san really had that kind of relationship. he really became a bottom for san to fuck him. he thought they were only doing that once and it was enough for the dumb drug, but they kept doing until wooyoung came dry the third time and san came for the second time.