𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 - 𝗘𝗻𝗱

"hey woo!" the familiar voice rose.

wooyoung usually sat next to the door, so when san looked for him, he looket at the seat right beside the door when he came to class. however, he couldn't find wooyoung in his seat today, instead, he found yeosang sat there with his phone on his hand.

"hey yeo, where's wooyoung?"

"san?" yeosang rose his head up, "over there."

san looked up to see wooyoung standing next to seonghwa. he couldn't hear what they were talking about but the smile on their faces told him something fun was going on there.

san frowned as he remembered wooyoung already knew about seonghwa and hongjoong's relationship, so why he still kept talking to seonghwa?

"this little hoe..."

san executed his long steps to get to seonghwa's seat as soon as possible. and when he stopped, he immediately pulled wooyoung to his back so that he could stand between wooyoung and seonghwa.

"san?" wooyoung looked surprise, "you are here?"

"why do you look so surprised? i cannot be here?" san asked, his face looked a little annoyed.

"no? why do you look so mad?"

you don't know why? seonghwa already has a boyfriend!, san thought, but couldn't say it out loud.

until seonghwa felt like he was the third wheel in the middle of these two love birds, he coughed twice and suggested, "wooyoung, i'll think about what you said. it seems like you two need some talk so i'll leave first. see you two later."

san pulled wooyoung to the side so seonghwa could go, "bye hyung. if you're meeting hongjoong hyung, tell him please go back to the dorm. he's out for 3 days already."

"sure."

seonghwa left and wooyoung kept waving his hands until the older disappeared behind the door. now that he looked at san, he suddenly shivered because of the other's gaze.

"what?" he asked.

"what do you mean 'what'?" san released their hands, looking to wooyoung's eyes, started to rise his voice higher "seonghwa hyung has a boyfriend already. do you still have a plan with him?"

"no, of course not! why do i want someone that taken already?"

"then what did you say to him?"

"i invited him and hongjoong hyung to my birthday."

"you cannot-!" san blinked twice, "wait- what-"

"i invited him and hongjoong hyung to my birthday. why do you look so mad?"

yeosang suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "because he's jealous."

both san and wooyoung turned to see yeosang had his phone on one hand, then another hand was holding wooyoung's bag, attempted to give his friend the bag and leave.

wooyoung looked at yeosang with confused eyes, than slowly gave out his hand to get his bag, "nonsense. why sould san-"

"true. i'm jealous." san cut off, face being more serious than anyone else.

"what?"

"i said i was jealous." he repeated, "stop interacting with other boy, especially seonghwa hyung. he is taken already."

"what? how about yeosang?"

"yeosang is okay. he looks straight?"

yeosang widened his eyes because of the sentence he first ever heard in his 21 years life.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗰𝘀 𝘅 𝗷𝘄𝘆 | 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨 🎉