𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

wooyoung dressed up, styled his hair so he could look like a god in hongjoong's birthday party even though he knew he was already god-looking everyday.

just kidding. he chose a black vest because he didn't want to stand out too much. it was still hongjoong's birthday after all, and hongjoong held this party because it was his last year at the university, so wooyoung would leave the stage for hongjoong. his only purpose was one of hongjoong's friend, park seonghwa.

"you are taking 3 hours to prepare, woo." san complained as he saw wooyoung stepped out from his house.

"shut up. i need to look nice in front of seonghwa hyung." he said, before hopping in san's car.

it was another drive from san. wooyoung's house was on his way from the dorm to the hotel that celebrated hongjoong's birthday, so he just picked his drive-mate up.

san also looked nice today. wooyoung didn't usually notice how san was because they were being together for too long. from highschool to college, he was so used to san that he saw every sides of san already. yet if he was not wrong, today was the first day they were going to a party together.

san was in his blue navy vest. he had a white shirt inside with his cute little bow on his neck. san and wooyoung both had their hair slicked back, but wooyoung had to admit that san looked better than when he looked at himself in the mirror. there was just something about san that worked so well with this hairstyle.

they arrived at the hotel, both stopped at the door to greet hongjoong, the main character of the party.

"happy birthday, hyung." san smiled.

"hongjoong hyung, happy birthday!" wooyoung said, giving his present.

"thank you, san, thank you, wooyoung! and thank you for being here. have fun both of you!" hongjoong kindly received the presents and passed it to someone else behind so they could put it aside for him.

as long as wooyoung could go inside, he looked for seonghwa right away. but before he could find his hot guy, someone was grabbing him by his elbow. that someone was san.

"shit, woo."

"what?"

"that person."

"who?"

"the girl?"

"which girl?"

"the one i met at the club!"

when san finished his sentence, wooyoung could easily see the mentioned person. the earth must be this small when san could meet his one night partner twice in one week. and they met at three places, club, school and a party.

wooyoung wondered if san flew to the mars, would he met that girl there?

wooyoung was ready to laugh on san's bad luck, but the girl appeared right in front of him, stopping him from getting away or leaving san here alone.

"hi wooyoung. hi, san." she waved at them.

the girl was in her long black dress. she looked stunning in this outfit, and her makeup also made her ten times more gorgeous than normal. to be honest, wooyoung would also fall for her if he was ever interested in girl.

"hey, hi." he awkwardly greeted, then pushed san to the front, "have fun with san. i have things to do."

but before wooyoung disappeared, san grabbed him to keep him by his side.

"no, wooyoung, wait for me." san said, then looked at the girl, "is there anything you want to say? i have to go with wooyoung."

"oh, nothing. just-" she smiled, arranging her words, "i just wanna say we are at the hotel. maybe after the party, we can..."