Chapter 27 - Offo My Naive Wife!

A/N: Do 'comment' if there are any mistakes.

Rakshit's POV

We. Are. Dead!

As I peeped onward and also locked her hand with my hand, I actualized that mom and dad were coming this way!

You should have acknowledged that the access to their chamber is from the backdoor.

Why didn't you warn me?

Because I craved to relish some drama.

Wow! Just Wow!

As I detected the footsteps approaching towards us, I glimpsed at Drishti to witness her struggling to stand up. 

I don't have time! I freaking don't have time!!

I took a few steps backward and elevated her in my arms. She glanced at me with broad eyes, but I don't have time to explain it to her now! As they were about to appear, I took the other way round and ran to hide behind a wall.

Plus point: My chamber could be reached through 5 different ways from the backdoor, which turned tremendously helpful today.

As I noticed them entering their chamber, I scaled the stairs immediately and entered our chamber to get a not-so-very-pleasant surprise. That too in the position which I was in. 

My friends. And my dear lovely wicked brother, with his buddy, Romi. 

Essentially the things crashed on me, I instantly let Drishti down and she stood there watching at the floor while I analyzed their visions with a brutish smirk dancing on all of their lips.

Damn the condition! Damn them! And damn their smirks! Damn it! 

I inclined towards Drishti's ear and uttered softly,

"You should go and check on mom. She was searching for you." She nodded at me and strolled out of our chamber.

I watched her going out of our chamber and breathing heavily, I turned to face the devils.

"Wohooo!" Allan exclaimed controlling his smirk.

"So Quick!" Romi continued.

"You remember what Allan, someone had stated, he was not ready to take responsibilities, do you know where is that human lost?" Shikhar summoned ejecting his hand on Allan's shoulder.

I proffered them a monotonous look and sauntered towards our balcony.

"Will you all please bother to explain the reason for your appearance in my chamber? That too so early in the morning?"

"Actually.." Allan was about to proceed, but Drishti yelled loudly arriving at the door of our chamber,

"Mr.Shergilll!! Mom! Pl..please save mom, y..your dad is e..eating her!!" She asserted with her eyes overfilled with tears, And I was rooted to my place.

8 hours later...

Revisiting the church, seeking blessings from the clergyman, and also receiving a lecture from my friends, now I was... we were at our so-called Chateau. Whatever occurred a few hours ago, I don't want to commemorate it. Breathing heavily we entered our bedroom with the helpers who arranged our luggage inside and began organizing them in the closets. 

As I turned behind, there was Drishti adoring the paintings in our room playing with the frill of her outfit.