Chapter-5 Twinkle Twinkle

I shooed it away and slept enjoying the comfort of my bed. My sleep broke due to continuesly knocking of door. I got up from my bed and saw outside. It was late- afternoon. I sighed and opened the door to find Shikhar. Someone was behind Shikhar.

I gestured Shikhar, and asked who is she, he said,

" Check it yourself!"

It was twinkle! What's she doing here?

" She came here to stay with you idiot! And to dance with you!"

" What will you take to shut off your crazy mouth?"

"I'm leaving!"

" Twinkle! What are you doing here? And Shikhar, I told you, she should not even get a single hint that I am here, but instead, you directly bought her here! What is this ?"

" Frérot! What am I expected to do, as per you said to bring food for Brewster, I left the home silently  but your sœur came here tracing me!" Retorted Shikhar.

I sighed and let them enter the room.

" Fréot , this is so cozy!" Twinkle expressed. I smiled at her, till then Brewster came running to both of them. He jumped on them and both landed on the bed.

"He was waiting for food only, I guess!"  Asked Shikhar.

"Yes!"

"Frérot, you know your pranks are failing these days, so why to execute them and insulting yourself along with free punishment?" This time Twinkle asked.

" The reason behind the failure of my pranks these days, is unknown to me, but you know what, it's just one day, less than that, but I can live here peacefully. No tantrums, no Complaints, only peace and me with my Brewster!"

" But, don't you miss the royalty of your chamber?"

" Nah! I just want peace and comfort, nothing else!"

" Ya, Frérot is ready to live on a barren island, just with a comfortable hut and never-ending food!" Twinkle replied.

" You forgot Brewster dear!"

"Twinkle! You forgot one more important person!"  Shikhar spoke interrupting our conversation.

" Nah! What else he needs? What am I forgetting?"

" Belle-soeur!"

" Oh shits! How can I forget her! The queen of my brother's dreams !"

"  Of whom which he daydreams!"

" Shut up guys! Don't you have any other work, rather than teasing me? I've not even seen her face and you are teasing me that I day dream about her! Like, seriously guys?"

" That's the point bro! You've not seen her face, still you day dream about her. And since now you are alone here, whole day, dream day!" Shikhar retorted.

Here Twinkle is busy giggling at me.

" You are a topic to be giggled at!"

"  Why do you come without even calling?"

" (-_-) "

" Leave it! You are gonna make me insane!"

" You're already insane!"

" Nah! I'm not!"

" You know what!"

"What?"

" Jump off from a cliff!"

" And why so?"

" Nothing, listen to them or else you'll have to suffer!"

" Nah! First tell me why you asked me to jump off a cliff!"

" Listen to them!"

" Nah! First tell me!"

" Listen to them!!!!!"

" Nooooo!!!"

" See  Twinkle, again day dreaming! A single day is  not enough for him! What will happen when he gets married?"  Shikhar taunted me and ordered me indirectly to come out of the Dreamland.

Twinkle hit his head lightly and spoke," Once he gets married, why will he day dream? He will just stare at her you idiot!"

" Oh yes!"

I giggled silently looking at them, while they snapped at me,

" You came back from the Dreamland of your queen?"

" Shut up guys! Now leave, if  dad comes to know about you both, he will surely punish you both too!"

" Hehe, Frérot, but jokes apart, on a serious note, I saw today something , which on hearing you'll be astonished!"  Twinkle spoke

" Yes Frérot, she's right! You'll be astonished!"

" And what's that?"

" Today, while coming here, we saw a girl, nearly in her fifteens, she was too cute , but she was scared and she was continuously taking a glance at her surroundings while she was donating food to an old man who was poor!" Twinkle spoke reminding me yesterday's incident.

" Ya Frérot, through her appearance, it didn't seemed like she belonged to nobles! It felt may be she belonged to the third estate! Still she was helping others!"

" Yes, on my way here, I also saw a girl who was donating food to an old lady who was also poor and the girl was in her fifteens, she was also gazing around as if she was scared!" I replied.

" But why are you telling this to me?"

" To conclude,"

" That,"

" Humanity"

" Still exists!"

" Okay! I wish that my wife is not self- centered and atleast have some thoughts similar to me!"  I murmured , but I guess they both heard it. They winked at me, bid byee to Brewster and left .

It was evening. I cooked cooked something for myself and served Brewster his food. After that he slept while I completed my pending work. It was night. Since it was not so cold, I decided to take Brewster out for a walk, but seeing him already enjoying the comfort of his place, I dropped that idea .

I laid on my bed and

" Hello!"

" Who asked you to come?"

"No one!"

" Then why are you still here?"

" Didn't I told you to stop talking to me and listen to them!"

" Don't you dare change the topic!"

" See they teased you more!"

" Leave it and get lost!"

It vanished into the thin air and I drifted into deep slumber enjoying the cute little comfort of my bedroom. Suddenly someone hovered above me, but I was damn tired to open my eyes and slept.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Raat ko Likha hai, Galti se mistake huyi toh bata do! Dhanyawad!

Stay happy!
Stay smiling!

🙃☺️🙃