Synopsis

During the time when the rest of the world thought the Earth was flat, there was a world where all powers originated. A world where every creature, animal, supernatural beings bearing powers resided. It was called HUNDRA.

HUNDRA was a united and peaceful world, guarded by the Seven gems of Nature; sun, moon, water, wind, fire, ice and earth. Each gem was guarded by a kingdom

HUNDRA had seven kingdoms and each kingdom had its ruler, they all worked together in unison till something went wrong and HUNDRA vanished forever.

The Terrestrial kingdom devised a plan and stole all the seven gems. They ran away and formed a different world called the Human World.

So, the gems powers faded and this brought a negative impact on the other Kingdoms.

The vampires that were protected by the sun gem, werent able to survive under the sun anymore, but only roamed at night.

The moon gem protected the werewolves and this made them slaves to the moon.

The witches were protected by the wind gem and the fairies, the Earth gem. Mermaids were protected by the water gem, making them slaves to water, they couldnt survive without it.

The snow gem protected the Elves and the fire gem protected the Terrestres.

But its said that the Terrestres didnt succeed to steal all the gems, they forgot one. This last gem was lost years ago, nowhere to be found.

The other supernatural creatures continued to live as one and formed a new world called the Underworld.

The Underworld knew for sure that the beings that separated their link from them, were all dead. But that wasn't true.

Talking about the Underworld, all sorts of supernatural creatures resided here: Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, Elves, Witches, Mermaids, and so many other dark night creatures.

The grudge between Vampires and Werewolves all originated from this dynasty.

The Vampire and Wolf Kingdom had always been at war but for what reason.

This hatred, this grudge, this repellent behaviour, all originated because of a certain ancient love story between Tina Dione and the Legendary Harry Waltson and Clark Limpson.

These two men fought hard just because none wanted to let go of Tina. This war wasn't just between them but at some point, involved the both Kingdoms.

No one could believe that these sworn enemies were once best friends. This their so-called friendship was so strong, to the point that they decided to sign a blood pact of everlasting friendship using the RWAD SACRED SPELL. This spell was one of the strongest ancient spells, the witches created. If the spell was broken, it would result to huge consequences.

The spell was broken because of the hatred they had for each other. This brought a lot of confusion and that's when Renaissance occurred once again.

Both the Vampire and Wolf Kingdom were reborn with extraordinary Power, no one knows if this was a Curse or a Blessing.

From the very beginning, Vampires and Werewolves had no weakness, they were immortal, but all this changed when their bestowed powers could be used as weapon against each other.

The broken spell also caused all Hybrid's transformation to be annulled.

Tina finally died, leaving them torn apart, but the grudge still remained.

**************************************

Enough with the story telling...

I'm called Chloe, from the onset my life as a Vampire was all about isolation and principles. But all that changed after my encounter with Harry and Clark. They filled up the gap which I thought was never going to be filled. My life and world made sense with them in it but you know, I had to make a choice between them.

It's impossible to love two guys at the same time but that was my case and the worst thing was that they both loved me unendingly. Their love for me was about to tear the Underworld into two, so I had to do what I had to do.

I knew long time ago that I wasn't the only victim of their so-called eternal love, but I knew I was going to be the last, so I had to do it, though my choice brought me to a whole different world, with a different life I never expected...

Before letting you know about the present, let me narrate what happened in the past.

It all began with the Marriage arrangement...