Chapter 3

In the Vampire Kingdom...

Palace of Estercia...

"Mom, I don't think I'm ready for this..." Clark says anxiously. It was pretty hard for him to move on after Tina's disappearance. He became a jerk, he tried finding pleasure from so many maidens to suppress the effect Tina had on him but none worked. He ended up killing all the maidens that couldn't sexually please him like he wanted. He always felt empty.

The Queen, his mother knew she could cure his heart with marriage. She knew if she let a different girl occupy his heart, his undying love for Tina, would disappear.

"Son, don't get all worked up in this issue, everything is going to be alright." said his mother.

"Mom, you don't get it, I can never love another." Clark replied.

"Why? Is it because of Tina? His mother questions, as she majestically walks around the big hall. The palace was adorned with gold and accessories. It was eventually a lovely view. She was furious at her son's absurd behaviour.

"Mom, you..."

"No, I want you to get this straight, she's dead, long dead and she's never coming back..." His mother snaps out.

"I don't think she's dead, I feel that she's still out there and she needs me..." Clark says. His eyes were bright and blue, full of hope and anxiety. He wasn't convinced that Tina was long gone. He couldn't let her go; he was ready to do all it takes to get her back.

"No, son...she doesn't need you. She's just a bitch, a heart spoiler, she placed a bad influence on you and I won't let her start it all over again. This the last time we'll ever talk about this..."

The Queen walked towards her son, arranging his collar and making sure he was properly dressed.

"Mom!" Clark says, staring at his mother who seemed to be sniffing out, her eyes seemed watery. She was indeed scared for her son, she wanted him to be free, she hated the so-called Tina for leaving her son in this state. During the past eighteen years, it hadn't been easy on Clark and most especially he was to take after his father as King. With this huge responsibility on him, he was to act cautiously and with wisdom but that was the contrary, since he was heartbroken.

"Please do this for me. I'm I asking for too much, I need you back...I need my son" she finally says leaving his presence in tears.

Though he hated the fact that he had to get married to another, he couldn't bear to see his mother in pain. Ever since his father died, it hadn't been easy for his mother.

He just had to accept the marriage, even though his heart ached so much.

*************

At the SACCARA...

"Oh, wait a minute, you can't kill me just like that..." I mention.

"Interesting! And why is that?" The strange man questions with a smirk curving through his lips. That was quite distracting.

"Because you're powerful and domineering, taking advantage of the weak would just give you a bad name...am I wrong?" I snapped. Actually, I wasn't thinking when I said that, it would be ridiculous for him to even hear me out.

"Smart thinking! So, what do you propose?" He said still giving me that deadly smirk of his.

Gosh! Oh my! Chloe focus, get yourself out of his shit. But I can't imagine he believed the nonsense I told him.

"Ok, let's play a game, if I win you let me go but if you win, then you have all the right to kill me..." I speak out confidently. I wasn't sure to win this game but one thing was certain, I had to get the hell out of this place.