Chapter 2

In the Wolf Kingdom...

During the time when Wolves lived in unity, as one, not divided into several packs, where each Wolf pack fought against each other to maintain claims on their territory. The time when Wolves didn't have a destined mate or lover. A time when their transformation was restricted until Full Moon. It was only then that they could turn into their wolf form.

The Wolf Kingdom was ruled by a King, whom was considered as the Alpha. He had a son, who was Ofcourse going to take after him by birth right but he wasn't fit for the throne in his current state. He was emotionally shattered which turned his personality and his temperament into something aweful and that couldn't benefit the Wolf Kingdom.

The Alpha King was so worried about his son. He tried figuring out something which could heal his broken heart, something which could bring him Redemption. He loved his son so deeply, though at times his actions proved the contrary and this didn't keep him on good terms with his son.

The Alpha King knew love wasn't the answer, for it was this same love that put his son in this condemned state.

"My king...you look worried, what's bothering you?" Says the sleek female addressing to the Alpha King. She was dressed in a white long royal gown, with a crown of gold on her head, but it wasn't bigger than the Alpha King's crown. She was the Alpha King's wife, though he had other concubines, which always tried to gain his favour and make life miserable for her.

She walked up to her husband, who was sitting majestically on his throne but had a worried and desperate look on his face.

"Luna, do you think our Kingdom will be safe if it's handed down to our son...I have so many doubts" says the desperate King to his beautiful wife, that stood before him. She was unspeakably beautiful and the wisest of all women in the Wolf Kingdom.

"My king, to be frank, I'm as confused as you. I don't really know what has gotten into him, Few days ago, he..." The Queen paused. She didn't wish to utter her son's evil doings to him, it would make him grow mad. She wasn't really in support of her son's doings but she tried her utmost best not to add the heat between father and son. Her wish was to see them get along, without arguments and anger blurring out between them.

"What did he do again?" The Alpha King questions.

"Your highness, he didn't do anything, he's just been acting weird lately, that's all.." she continues.

"Are you sure there's nothing else?"

"No, your high...." Luna responds but is being shut down by a sharp female voice, portraying from behind her.

"Yes, your highness" says another female voice behind Queen Luna.

The Queen's expression changed upon hearing her voice. She didn't have to look behind to know who it was. The one she always had quarrels with, the only concubine that refused to submit to her authority and even tried to create a rebellion against her position as Queen of the Wolf Kingdom. It could only be Emelda, the Third Concubine. It was quite unfortunate that Emelda sneakily overheard their conversation.

"Your highness, weren't you informed that Prince Harry killed 1000 Vampires for no good reason." Emelda spoke. The words she spouted out were like sharp knives piercing Luna's heart. She didn't want her husband to know about it, but now she had the face the sound of the trumpet.

"Emelda, how dare you make false allegations on the Crown, don't you cherish your life..." The Alpha King said furiously.

"I dare not Your highness, all I told you is the truth, if you like you can ask your wife, the Queen" Emelda said giving Luna a look that meant, "I told you I bring you down".