Chapter 5

AT THE ROOM OF PAIN....

"Mom! Dad! Please don't leave me here, I didn't do it!" I cried out staring at my dad who kept on pulling my hand firmly.

I tried rescuing myself from his grip but it was impossible for he was stronger than me. He was a Hybrid and older than I.

But my dad had no interest in my pleads, he dragged me to the old rusty chamber. It was sophisticated with the smell of Vervain. My dad pushed me into the room, and closed the door. I tried pushing the door open but my dad held the door tight before me and used some heavy chains to hold the door tight. I was locked up in my huge nightmare

I looked at my mom in pain but she too couldn't help me. Though she tried pleading to my dad on my behalf, but it was of no good.

"Honey, is it really necessary locking her up now, after all we have to go meet the King." My mom says.

"Don't tell me you're in support with what your daughter just did my dad says furiously.

"Dont think that way, its just that she wasn't in her right mind and we should be happy he didn't kill her "Mom said as she holds my dads arm with a slight pitiful face but will that work My dad and mom looked at each other, I knew my dad would listen to my mom, he always did. His gaze was then fixed on me.

"Dont think I'll spare you because of your mother. I'll leave you in here for five hours thank your mother because I would have allowed you to rot in here for a year" my dad says leaving me in my torment. My mom follows him behind.

"Mom!! Don't leave me here I cry out, holding the iron bars of the cell door firmly."

My mom turned to look at me with tears in her eyes but there was nothing she could do. At least she helped reduce my punishment

"You have to consider getting married to the King, if not your dad will live you here for more than five hours..." says my mom.

3 hours later

I was completely exhausted. All my inner energy as a Vampire was shattered. I was tired of screaming and begging my mom and dad for mercy.

I just laid down flat on the ground, I didn't even have the energy to walk up to break the door open. It was held tight with heavy iron chains. I could break of the chains but in my current state I couldn't. I had to endure the pain for five hours, this room was found in the underground part of our mansion, so shouting for help was not going to be a good idea. I just kept on crying in pain

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" I cried out endlessly. I was so weak; I didnt even have strength to cry out anymore. My voice became void, my bones weak, my heart ached in pain and my eyes could barely see clearly.

"Tina!!" An unknown voice cried out.

WHAT!! Who's Tina? I could barely see the figure of the person but it sounded like a male voice. I tried rising up to my feet but it was impossible. After sometime, I heard the chains of the door fall to the ground. Someone approached me and took me off from the floor. The person wasn't at all affected by the Vervain in the room.

I looked at the person to get a clue of who it was. It was a man. He carried me into his arms, I couldn't resist him. But my eyes suddenly became dim, the Vervain had weakened all my inner powers, I couldn't sense who it was.

"Who are you?" I struggled to say.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you again..." he says. But before I could respond the stranger, I passed out.

Harry carried Chloe out of the cell of Vervain and ran out of the house with her. Seeing Chloe in that state made him mad, if ever he found out it was her parents that did that to her, he wouldnt spare them.

****************************************

PALACE OF ESTERCIA...

"Why aren't they here yet? Gerson!! "Clark summons his personal servant.

Though Clark wasn't interested in the marriage, he did that for his mother and ofcourse, he had to fulfil the tradition of the royal family. Every vampire had to be crowned with a wife by his side. Though people considered him being King already, he wasn't yet but had to fulfil the last custom by getting married.

The young prince had only one girl in his heart which was Tina. He wanted her to be his bride but unfortunately, she disappeared. His mother tried convincing him into finding someone else but he was still held up in the stupid love he had for her.

Yes, your highness, Im at your service Gerson says bowing down

"The bride and her family aren't here yet, I want to know why, so get to work" Clark orders, as he waves his hands telling his servant to leave his presence.

Clark walked to the celestial garden; he ordered the servants that stood guard there to get lost. He loved being alone in the garden, even his mother didn't dare interrupt his space. The only one who dared to enter the garden when he was there without his permission was Tina.

In the garden, he planted her best set of flowers, White Roses

Looking at the bunch of white roses made him feel her presence was still there, right by his side.

30minutes later...

"Your highness!!" Gerson says. No one dared to disturb Clark in the garden but this time it was something serious.

"How dare you? Have you forgotten my principles so soon" says Clark furiously?

"Your highness, Im sorry but its a very important matter" says Gerson anxiously.

"What's it that made you become so impulsive" Clark responds.

"You ordered me to check on the bride and her family, but when I arrived there, I saw her with Harry"

"What!!" he exclaimed in total shock.

"And she was unconscious, I don't really know..." before Gerson could finish his statement, Clark was gone in the twinkle of an eye.