Chapter 6

AT THE SACCARA...

Harry reached the SACCARA, he looked at the beauty in his arms, he felt awful seeing her like that.

Harry slowly put Chloe down, with her back on the ground. He sat closely behind her and laid her back on his chest, pulling the strands of her hair away from her face. She was indeed weak and he had to help her. He bit his right hand, blood oozed out slightly, he placed it in her lips.

"Drink. You have to survive."

No vampire could resist the scent or taste of blood in this state. She pressed unto his hands, drawing out his blood to the fullest. She didnt even know whose blood she was feeding on but she couldnt resist the taste of the blood on her lips. She held his hand tight, drinking to her fullest. The more she drank the more her energy was renewed. Harry, on his own side, loved the feeling. The fact that she fed on his blood gave him a bit of satisfaction, after all, he did same for Tina. She always fed on his blood.

Chloe immediately stood up, releasing herself from Harrys embrace.

"Who are you and why did you bring me here..." Chloe asked without hesitation, licking the remaining blood which were on her lips.

"Why does he seem very familiar, I dont think I've met him before." Chloe thought.

"Hey, dont I expect a thank you for saving your life?" he replied.

"I didnt ask for a saviour by the way, you should have left me there." she says, crossing her arms, eyes fixed at the handsome man before her. He saved her life but that would bring her a lot of trouble with her parents.

"Hugh!!" Harry exclaimed.

He wasn't surprised by the fact that he tried saving her but she wasn't even remorseful about it. What surprised him was the fact that she preferred living in torment than to be saved.

"What are you doing here with him?" says a male voice from behind Chloe.

Chloe turned around to see the person who spoke, he was quite young and handsome. The way he was dressed showed he wasnt simple, maybe a royal.

"Who's he? Hes quite cute and stunningbut he has no right to question me." Chloe thought.

In the twinkle of an eye, Chloe stood before the man dressed in royal robe. He didnt quite expect her to be so impulsive. No one dared look at him in the eye.

She looked at him closely. Their eyes were locked in space like they knew each other.

There was no distraction, no air, no reality, no space, just the two of them, staring at each other, like they had something in common or some sort of attraction.

"Why do I feel so nervous when her eyes meet mine. Who's this girl? She's not just beautiful but brave" Clark thought.

"And who the hell are you? Why question me on the people I move around with?" Chloe asked daringly.

Harry ran towards Chloe and pushed Clark away from her. It irritated him seeing them both together.

"Dont dare come close to her" harry spoke angrily, pulling Chloe behind him, like he was protecting her from a wild beast.

"How dare you, you have no right over her, she's my bride!" Clark answers back.

"His bride? Are these men going nuts, I belong to no one, I dont even know who they are..." Chloe thought.

She was indeed speechless. The two men stared at each other angrily. You can call that a death stare.

"Huh! your bride, ofcourse not, I met her first so shes mine!" responds Chloe's Saviour, Harry.