The Meeting

A few days pass and it's finally time. Kuroko is packed and walking towards Akashi's private airport. As he gets on the plane everyone is standing there waiting to greet him. "Good evening Mr.Kuroko" they all say in unison. "Good evening and thank you for flying me out tonight." "It's our pleasure sir, please board and get comfortable it's going to be a long trip." "Will do and thank you." He boards the plane and immediately heads to the back where the private bedroom is. He throws his bags to the side and collapses on the bed. Soon enough he hears the light trotting of feet coming into the room then the bed sinks and his face is immediately licked. "Nigou stop you still have pieces of food in your mouth." He laughs and shuts the bedroom door. "I guess they gave you some more treats this time, say I'm tired how about you? Want to lay down for awhile?" Nigou nods his heads and jumps off the bed. Kuroko gets in and gets comfy with Nigou jumping in again to snuggle into Kuroko's chest. He licks Kuroko's face one last time and they both fall asleep.

11 hours later

After an 11 hour flight Kuroko and Nigou get off the plane and start to head towards their hotel both exhausted with jet lag. As they head towards their hotel Nigou suddenly sticks his nose up and gets all excited. Kuroko wonders what's got Nigou so riled up, meanwhile, Nigou takes off running forcing Kuroko to sprint behind him. "Nigou why are you running so fast.....I can't keep up.......Wait.." Kuroko is starting to run out of stamina until he crashes right into to someone and topples over. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going please forgive me." He bows his head and speaks in his best French possible only to receive a surprised response. "Kuro-chin?" Kuroko looks up and sees a tall man with long purple hair in a bun and glasses on staring at him wide eyed. He quickly jumps up in surprise and joy and hugs the tall man quickly. "Murasakibara-kun, it's been so long I've missed you." He buries his face in his lower chest and smiles brightly. He only notices that Murasakibara is still staring at him in shock not hugging him back or even speaking for that matter. "Is something wrong?" Kuroko asked confused. Murasakibara gains his composure and asks what Kuroko is doing in Paris. "I'm here on company business for Akashi." "Wait Aka-chin sent you?" "Yes we are doing a business deal here." Murasakibara pauses and looks away then he suddenly says "Aka-chin told me he was sending somebody for a business deal here and wanted me to pick them up and take them to the building I live in apparently he rented out the room next door for them to stay in, he didn't tell who it was though just that it was someone I would get along with." Kuroko is shocked thinking over what Murasakibara just said. Akashi told him before hand? But why didn't Akashi tell Kuroko himself; he would have even more excited for the trip. As Kuroko ponders of Akashi's decisions, Murasakibara gains enough courage to reach over and pick Kuroko up into a giant bear hug. "Kuro-chin! I really really missed you too!" He smiles and snuggles his face into Kuroko's neck causing Kuroko to flinch slightly only to relax again and hug Murasakibara back just as tightly. Suddenly there's a whine at Murasakibara's feet he looks down and sees Nigou staring at him with large puppy dog eyes. "Ahh~ Nigou I missed you too~" He let's go of Kuroko only to pick up Nigou a 142 lb (64.4 kg) 31 in (78.7 cm) husky wolf mix like a new born puppy. "Ahh~ your so cute and you've gotten so big~" Nigou licks his faces aggressively happy to see Murasakibara. "Even though your so big your still just as sweet~" Kuroko laughs partially happy that they look so cute together partially worried about how Murasakibara is holding Nigou so easily. "Alright you two as much as I hate to break up this lovely reunion, we can continue this more when we get home." "Ah yeah, you must be tired let's get home do you can rest properly Kuro-chin~ and you too Nigou~" They call a taxi and get dropped off at the location where Murasakibara lives and as he said they are right next door to each other. "I can't believe Akashi planned this all out the only question is why didn't he tell us? Do you have any idea?" "Huh~ no not one." The way he said this makes Kuroko suspicious. Does he really know why? If so, why wouldn't he tell Kuroko? Theses thoughts pass through Kuroko's head until he realizes that he doesn't have a key to his room. The lady that was supposed to give him his was on lunch break and they didn't know when she would be back. Seeing Kuroko panic a little Murasakibara offers to let Kuroko and Nigou stay in his room till they get their key later. Kuroko agrees and takes his luggage into Murasakibara's house. When Kuroko walked inside he was surprised with how beautiful the interior was. The floor was wood with brick walls and a spiral staircase that lead to the second floor. There was two dark colored couches with a large soft rug in the middle of the room. There were two large book shelves in the back one full of cook books and binders, the other full of just regular books. 

"Wow this place is nice!" "Thanks Kuro-chin~ You can sit on the couch or you can head upstairs to the bedroom if you'd like

"Wow this place is nice!" "Thanks Kuro-chin~ You can sit on the couch or you can head upstairs to the bedroom if you'd like." When Murasakibara talked he sounded like he was no longer next to Kuroko and he wasn't. Kuroko walked towards where his voice came from and saw a big kitchen. It had a large marble counter that went across the whole back wall with a brown wood counter in the middle of the room. Everything was neat and place with a few pots on the stove cooking.

"This kitchen is nice like the living room; I like it

"This kitchen is nice like the living room; I like it." "Huh~ thanks I keep the kitchen in order so I can find everything quicker." "That makes sense." "Would you like something to drink or are you hungry, I'm cooking some soup." "You know food would be good right about now." "Ok just a minute!" Murasakibara prepared the soup in a stylish manner and they both ate after they finished they were sitting on the couch looking for a movie to pass the time  with Kuroko dozing in and out. Eventually he completely fell asleep resting against Murasakibara. "You'll catch a cold like that Kuro-chin~" He reaches over to grab a blanket sitting on the couch careful not to wake Kuroko all the while inwardly freaking out thinking about how he looks cute when he sleeps. He cuddles close to Kuroko and moves him into his arms to let home get more comfy. *I'm gonna regret this* he thinks as he nuzzles closer eventually with himself falling asleep with Kuroko snuggling into his arms.