Update 2

Ok so I was in some sort of delusional 3:00 a.m. state when I wrote the last update and completely forgot about it. Then I became busy you know living life. I suddenly remembered and hour ago and felt bad so I went into my notes reread everything I have written until now and also found the beginning to chapter 5 already written for me. So I got comfy and finished chapter 5. Now this update is to inform the people looking forward to the end of this that I will finish it but the updating might not be really consistent. I plan to write out my chapters in my notes app as I get time but I have a lot of stuff in my life happening. When I started this story I just had school to deal with but now I have work, school, and other personal things. So thank you for the people that stuck with me and liked the story you are the only reason this story is getting an ending.
Thank you so much and I hope you love the story.

Also I don't know if I'm going to put smut in like I said I would because this story is really cute and I'm afraid it might ruin that but I will try it out in my notes and see how that flows into the story. If I still can't decide then I'll make three versions of the smut chapters. One with the full complete smut, one with the implied cuter version, and one without it at all. Most likely I'm probably just going to do option two where it isn't too detailed but it's there. Anyway let me know what you want (If anyone reads this lol).