Chapter 1

Naruto point of view

Hi readers I am Naruto and I'm tired of being alone and I'm lonely as fuck and the whole village hating me is not helping at all like it's not like I asked for the nine tailed beast to be sealed inside of me when I was born. And my dad the one who did it at that and my mom died with my dad so that left me all alone and that why I'm trying to find a lover or just someone to share my home with.

The only friends I have are Kiba,shino,Neji and Shikamaru but they are already live with people and that leaves me all alone and feeling sad and mad that I'm alone but back to the looking for someone thing I don't care about how tall she is or what she looks like she just has to be cute and funny but I do her to still have her v-card so I can plan a perfect day to take it but she has to be clueless about how sex works but at the same time she needs to know some things about sex.

She also needs to know what is inside of me and she needs to not be afraid of me like the people of the village are and she needs to know that she has to take orders from me and only me and she will get a punishments if she disobey my order but it won't be a bad punishment and she NEEDS to know that I'm in to poly so sooner or later we will get a onther parther to love us equally and won't love one more then the others.

So yeah that what I'm looking for in a lover or roomate but I doubt I will find all that in a girl or if I do I doubt the girl will like me back and also because all the girls in the leaf village hates me and wishes I was dead or that I was never born so yeah I might be all alone until I die of old age or until someone kills me on a mission.

Thanks for reading this and just for reading I will show you my favorite tiktoks

Hope you liked it!!!