Chapter 2

Y/N point of of view

L/N=Last name
Y/N=Your name
F/N=First name
E/C=Eye color
H/C=Hair color

Hey readers my name is F/N L/N and I'm looking for a place to stay because my parents kicked me out because they thought I slept with my stepbrother but truth be told be raped me while I was sleep and when I woke up he tied me to my bed but when my stepbrother told them I slept with him while he was sleep they didn't even let me explain before kicking me ou. So now im living on the street in the hidden leaf village with only 3 pair of pants and two shirts also with one pair of underwear.

Oh and I have the two tailed beast sealed inside me I know I know nobody will ever love someone like me with a beast inside me that can destroy the whole village. Oh if your wandering why the village don't hate me it's nobody knows about the two tailed beast being sealed in me but my mom,dad,kakashi and the hoekage and that's because they are the ones who sealed the thing in me because they had nobody else to seal it in but me at the time so yea.

So yea I'm homeless and I got to deal with a tailed beast talking to me and annoying me all day and all night long I hope I find a place soon because I don't know how much more I can take of sleeping on the ground and with people kicking me because I look dirty to them but I don't blame them because it's been 2 weeks since. I have been kicked out and bad news is that I have been taking care of this little boy named Kankuro who lives on the streets too by sharing the little bit of food I have with him so when I find a place I gotta take him with me somehow.

 I have been kicked out and bad news is that I have been taking care of this little boy named Kankuro who lives on the streets too by sharing the little bit of food I have with him so when I find a place I gotta take him with me somehow

The two tailed beast

I wish the two tailed beast was real so bad so they can be sealed in me