Day Off

Next morning

Naruto's Pov

I woke up to someone knocking on my front door so I get up and and walk to the front door to open it and to find Choji there eating a bag of hot chips " what's up Naruto " Choji says while shoving a hand full of chips in his mouth "Nothing Choji and what do you want this early in the morning" I ask while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Lady 5th told me to tell you that you got the day off so you can do whatever you want today" says Choji.

"YES THE DAY OFF" I yell as I slam the door shut and run to my room "Y/N wake up I got the day off we can do whatever you want" I say as I shake Y/N a little. Y/N wakes up and turns towards me looking at me very excited " can we bake some sweets please" she asks while getting up " sure but we gotta wake up Kankuro and get cleaned up" I say as I start to walk to kankuro on the other side of the bed.

After getting cleaned up

" after getting cleaned up we head to the kitchen and take out the stuff we will need to bake a cake " ok now all we gotta do is mix all this and pop it to the oven" says Y/N as she walks over to Kankuro to tell him what to do.

After baking the cake

We get done baking the cake and now we ar icing the cake with strawberry icing while we wait for Y/N to get back with the ice cream to go with it I ask Kankuro a question "Kankuro buddy why were you sucking on my nipple last night?" I ask while watching him look at everything but me " B-because I w-was t-thirsty" he says as he finally looks at me in the eyes.

Before I can ask another question Y/N walks back in with the ice cream " ok I'm back now we can get are eat on" Y/N says as she puts the ice cream down we all get a plate with a scoop of ice cream and a piece of cake and we head to the living room and turn on the TV to watch some show about a boy falling in love with his sister's best friend and after we are done I check the clock to see that it is 10:01 " well it's time for bed " I say as I walk to the bedroom and change into my pjs pants then head to the bed and lay down on my side as Kankuro gets in the middle and Y/N gets on the other side and as I start to fall asleep I feel some thing wet and warm on my nipple but I'm to tierd to care.

**************🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤***************

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'm so sorry it took me so long to do it but I was so busy with stuff that I kinda forgot about the book and about this chapter but I got it done so it does not even matter right now

But any way I hope you liked it and all

B

ye guys see y'all in the next chapter

Also this is kinda what Y/N looks like