Work with Kakashi

Naruto Pov

I woke up to a knock on the door and I go to answer it to see Rock Lee,Neji and Kakashi "come on Naruto we have a mission to go on" Rock Lee said while giving me a thumbs up "ok just let me get ready and I 'll met you guys at the village gate" I said as I close the front door and walk to my bedroom to get ready.

After getting ready

When I'm done I write a note to Y/N to tell I'll be back and as I'm leaving Kankuro wakes up and shyly asks "c-can I drink before y-you go" as I look at him I say "Kankuro I don't give off milk-" before I can finish the Nine Tailed beast said "actually you can and Kankuro activated it baby sucking on your nipples and him doing that told your body it needed to make milk for Kankuro" as he finished what he was saying I was just standing there shocked as all hell but I got over it really quick "ok Kankuro come here" I say as I take my shirt off and sit on the edge of the bed and he walks over and sits on my lap and starts to feed and I could feel the milk leave my nipples as he fed off of me.

After 3 minutes of feeding Kankuro

I pull Kankuro off of me while saying "that's it I gotta go" I start putting my shirt on and I started to head out and met Kakashi and the team at the gate "let's go everybody" I say as I run pass them racing them to the place "but you don't know where we are going Naruto" and when I hear Neji say that I stopped in my tracks "oh yeah where are we going" I say as I turn around and walk back to them "we are going to the Sand village to get something very important not even we know what it is because the Hokoge says it's top secret" Kakashi explains and when he's done we start heading to the Sand village.

After the mission

It was night time when we got back and we were all tried because we rushed because we wanted to get back really fast anyway I walked into my house and walked to the bedroom to see Kankuro and Y/N sleep in the bed so I quietly walked into the bathroom and got undressed and got in the shower and after a 4 minute shower I got out and started to put my pj pants on and walked out of the bathroom to my bed and I slowly slipped in and as soon as I layed down to go to sleep Kankuro woke up and looked at me and at my naked chest and I just nodded my head and he started to feed and after 1 minutes his sucking got slower and I start to go to sleep not to long after.

**********************************************************************************

I hope you guys like this chapter and leave a comment and let me know how you liked the chapter

Word count:539

See you guys in the next chapter