Chapter one.

A/N : you might get confused about everything, but you'll eventually understand more after a few chapters...

Jungwon walked to his kitchen, grabbed a bowl and added some cereals in it, then proceeded to do the same with milk. His cat jumped on the counter, he rubbed his cat neck, making the small feline purr with joy.

He grabbed a spoon from the cabinet and slid it in his bowl, he turned around and walked to his sofa, he sat down and opened his tv.

– Netflix, he said into the tv remote.

The tv screen then became red, with the Netflix logo showing up on the screen.

He then continued to watch his favorite TV show, Stranger things. He saw it a million times, but he still watched it. He loved Dustin and Steve, they were his favorite duo. While eating his cereal, his phone vibrated. He pulled it out, seeing he had received a message from Heeseung.

Tall bitch : Where are you???

Jungwon frowned.

Jungwon : On my sofa ?

Tall bitch : omg get ur ass at work, Taehyun changed the schedule, you're working today.

Jungwon spit out his cereals, leaving it on his living room table.

– Fuck, fuck, fuck! He said, he went to his bedroom, pulled on his clothes which was a white button down shirt with a black tie, black pants and black shoes, and looked at himself in the mirror, he brushed his hair and his teeth, toothpaste was still on his lips and he grabbed his keys.

– Bye Jongseong! Jungwon said to his cat who was now drinking the milk in Jungwon's cereal bowl.

Jungwon locked his door, and walked the fastest he could in the hallway.

One of the door opened,

– Late again, Jungwon? A boy pulled his head out.

– Fuck off, Jeongin.

The boy laughed and closed his door.

Jungwon finally came outside and started his car, and drove to work.

When he walked in the office, he saw Heeseung's eyes starring at him. He walked to his desk, which was in front of Heeseung's.

– You have some chance, Taehyun is still not arrived, Heeseung said.

– Why is he always changing the schedule? I'm getting tired of this. He doesn't even talk to me about it.

– That's because he doesn't like you.

– He doesn't like anyone anyway, except maybe for Beomgyu, Jungwon said making Heeseung smirk.

– I heard my name ? Beomgyu said showing up out of no where.

– Yeah, we were talking about the fact that Taehyun has a crush on you, Heeseung said.

Beomgyu blushed,

– That's not true!

Then, a tall blonde walked next to Beomgyu and starred at them.