Chapter four.

A/N : Yay! Finally a happy chapter !

Rosé fell down the stairs, but at the last second, she grabbed the ramp, with one hand. She huffed and looked down.

Lisa ran out of the van and went under Rosé and lifted her arms.

– I'm gonna catch you! Come on! Lisa said.

Rosé then let herself fall down, Lisa grabbed her waist and pulled her down.

She fell to the ground and grabbed her knife which had fell on the ground too.

Lisa helped her up,

– Are you okay? Lisa asked.

– That motherfucker! Rosé shouted. I will fucking kill him! She said, she was ready to go back up but Lisa stopped her.

– Don't. You need to rest, look at your wrist.

Rosé looked at her wrist, it was all purple, she tried to move it but it sent too much pain in her hand.

– Let's not tell Rain about this, we'll come back another day, Lisa said.

The girl with pink hair nodded, following Lisa to the van.

Meanwhile, Jungwon in his bedroom blinked a few times.

– Hi, Jungwon.

Jungwon's heart stopped when he heard Jay's voice.

Jay was expecting Jungwon to start crying and run into his arms. But he did the opposite.

Jungwon's eyes rolled up and he fell on the floor, losing consciousness.

Jay sighed, he grabbed the boy and dropped him on the bed. He then cleaned the floor that was covered with wine and he went to wash his face which had blood on since he got punched in the face. He then remembered that Rosé had fell down the window.

He walked toward the window, looking down to see that she wasn't there anymore. He pulled the window down and did the same to all of the windows inside the apartment. He then locked the door and went back to Jungwon's bedroom.

He looked at the boy, he caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead. He removed Jungwon's socks and pants, and removed his shirt and pulled another one on him. Jungwon hadn't changed a lot, his face looked more mature, he now had a jawline but he still kept his cute cheeks. He didn't grow taller, but Jay liked his height, he didn't imagine Jungwon being taller.

He slowly came on Jungwon's bed, and starred at Jungwon's face. He always had liked to watch him sleep, he looked so peaceful.

Jay had to leave, but he just couldn't. He wanted to stay with Jungwon. The fact that he saw him earlier wasn't supposed to happen. Jay always came inside Jungwon's appartment to watch over him, but if he hadn't been there, Rosé would probably have killed Jungwon.

Jay couldn't stop himself from thinking “Jay you gotta get up and leave now. Come on.” but he couldn't leave Jungwon's side. No that he was finally so close to him back again, he didn't want to go.

His eyes started to fall, and eventually he fell asleep next to Jungwon.

The next morning, Jungwon opened his eyes. He yawned and looked around him, he had been drinking last night but his head didn't feel dizzy. He was alone in his bed, like usual.

His cat then jumped on the bed, purring while walking toward Jungwon.

Jungwon looked at his cat and slowly slid his hand on his pet's head and back.

– Last night I dreamed about him, Jungwon said to this cat.

– I dreamed that he was in my bedroom, he wasn't blonde thought, but he was very pretty still. I wanted to ran toward him and kiss him but then I woke up, Jungwon sighed.