Chapter seven.

A/N : I bought lots of albums to participate for the Enhypen online fan sign, it's like a video call you do with them one by one and you can talk with them and I'm going to know if I won a place in 9 hours and I'm getting anxious like...what If I win?????;;!!! Omg.....

Jay sat on top of a building, looking at his phone, he hadn't received any texts from Jungwon  in a whole week. He thought it was weird since he always sent him a bunch of texts. Jay felt bad for not texting back, but it was risky. Anyone could find where he is with one click.

He didn't even know if Heeseung had told anyone. But he had to see if Jungwon was okay.

He walked down the street, the sun slowly going up making the sky shine with a beautiful splash of orange and pink color.

Jay walked up the stairs, and knocked on the door, Jay waited for a few seconds but no one came. He knocked again and ringed the bell, but still, no one answered.

He grabbed his phone, and texted Jungwon.

Jay : where are you ?

Seen 7:33 am ✓

Jay knew something was wrong. He removed the carpet and saw that the key was there.

He grabbed it and unlocked the door. Jay walked inside, seeing no one in the living room, and no one on the kitchen.

– Jungwon?! Jay shouted.

Jay ran to the bathroom.

No one.

He then ran to the bedroom.

No one.

Jay started to panic, where could he be ?!

Jay grabbed his phone and dialled someone he knew who could help.

– Hello, Seugmin? Yeah, could you give me the address of someone named Lee Heeseung?

A

fter receiving the address, he immediately walked to Heeseung's apartment. He slammed his hand repeatedly on the door.

A grumpy and not so awake Heeseung opened the door. When he saw Jay, he closed the door again.

Jay was furious and slammed both of his hands against the door.

– Jungwon disappeared! Jay shouted.

After a few seconds, Heeseung opened his door again.

– What do you mean he 'disappeared' ? Heeseung said.

Jay walked inside, not even being invited but he couldn't care less at the moment.

– Well, he usually text me all day long, and now, it's been a week and I received nothing for 7 days.

– Maybe he doesn't want to talk to you, Heeseung said with a smile.

– No, I know he wants. And I also went to his apartment, his door was locked, and no one was inside.

– Maybe he's at work?

Jay looked at Heeseung,

– I don't know. But he usually text me all the time.

Heeseung sighed.

– Okay but, why would I  help you ? Heeseung said, his hand on his hip bone.

– Because Jungwon is your friend, and I know he needs our help.

Heeseung sighed, Jay was right.